Hotone Ampero Stomp II
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Ampero is more than a series. What makes a good digital effects processor? For us, it is so much more than delivering a high-quality sound. In order to be accessible for more players to enjoy the pure simplicity of music, a good pedal needs a design as intuitive and straightforward as possible, meanwhile maintains a reachable price. Therefore, we carved this consensus into creating Ampero. Since launched, Ampero Series has gained the favour of the music professionals and hobbyists alike, and earned the reputation for its sound performance and user interface design. Ampero has become a striking force in the game.
Hotone Ampero Stomp II Features
- Second Generation amp modeler & effects processor with a pedalboard-friendly case
- Perfectly fits any pedalboard matrix when used as an effect pedal
- Enhanced Ampero sound quality brought by the more powerful tri-core DSP platform and ESS Sabre AD/DA
- Evolved CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modelling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- 24-bit signal processing, up to 127dB dynamic range
- 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control
- Highly customizable DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support
- Add ANY effect module you like to the effect chain
- Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities
- Up to 12 simultaneous effect modules
- Upgraded effects library delivers 400+ effects
- CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modelling effects including: 87 amp models, 68 cab models, a more precise cabinet-mic algorithm based on realistic studio recording date, new preamp models, independent power amp simulation, 100+ legendary pedal models
- 60+ Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
- Dedicated IR loader module with 3rd party IR support, up to 50 custom IR slots
- 20 classic Celestion speaker IRs included - Powered by Celestion Digital
- Supports up to 2048 IR sampling points for better tonal resolution
- USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Win/Mac software or for use as an USB audio interface
- 8-in, 8-out USB audio interface
- Supporting Reamp function
- Ampero-style acoustic effects and presets
- Ampero-style input mode selections
- 300 presets (100 banks x 3 patches)
- Built-in stereo looper with max. 60 seconds recording time and undo/redo function
- 3 assignable footswitches with halo LEDs
- Customizable main display modes and theme colours
- Authentic stereo processing
- MIDI I/O jacks and EXP/CTRL jack for expanded controls
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminium casing
- 9-18V DC power supply
Hotone Ampero Stomp II Specifications
- Effects Digital Audio Signal Processing: 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB
- Dynamic Range: Max. 127dB (digital to analogue)
- Effects: 460 (incl. global EQ)
- No. of Effect Modules: 16
- Effects Slots: Total of 12 simultaneous effects slots
- Patches: 300
- Looper Time: Stereo 60 seconds
- Inputs: Two 1/4" Tip Sleeve (TS) instrument jacks with individual input mode selector, One 1/8" Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack, One 1/4" Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) expression pedal/momentary footswitch input (EXP/CTRL) jack, One 1/4" Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop return jack, One Standard 5 pin MIDI input jack
- Outputs: Two 1/4" Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) balanced stereo output jacks, One 1/4" Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop send jack, One 1/8" stereo headphones output jack, One standard 5 pin MIDI output jack
- Input Impedance: Input: E.GT: 1MO; A.GT: 4.7MO; LINE: 10kO, FX Loop Return: 100kO, Aux In: 10kO
- Output Impedance: Output: 1KO, FX Loop Send: 1KO, Headphones: 47O
- Input Level: Input: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max), FX Loop Return: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max), Aux In: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 20dBu (Max)
- Output Level: Output: -11.76dBu (Nominal); 26.25dBu (Max), FX Loop Send: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max), Headphones: -7.4dBu (Nominal); 18.3dBu (Max)
- Screen: 4" 800 x 480 Colour Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-C port, supports USB Audio 2.0
- Impulse Response/IR processing: Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 and 2048 points; Supports up to 50 user IRs
- Power Requirements: 9-18V DC Centre Negative
- Current Consumption: 800mA Max (9V DC)
- Dimensions: 185mm(W) × 145mm(D) × 58mm(H)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.