- Instrument: HCT Violin Bass
- Model: HCT-500/1-SB
- Shape: Violin Bass
- Wood Top: Spruce
- Wood Back: Flame Maple
- Wood Sides: Flame Maple
- Binding Top: Black / White / Black
- Binding Back: Black / White / Black
- Binding Sides: White
- Centerblock: Spruce
- Wood: Maple / Beech / Maple
- Construction: Three Piece
- Headstock Shape: Violin Bass
- Logo and Artwork: Script
- Neck Joint: Hofner Violin Bass Set Neck
- Joint At: 16th Fret
- Thickness Neck + FB At 1st Fret: 22mm
- Thickness Neck + FB Near Heel: 24mm
- Heel Cap: Pearl
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Scale: 30" / 76cm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Width At 12th Fret: 48mm
- Inlays: Dots
- Binding: White
- Side Dots: Yes
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Type: Hofner Fretted
Hardware and Electronics
- Tuners: Single Nickel
- Tuner Buttons: Pearl
- Tailpiece: Trapeze Nickel
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Pickguard: White Pearl
- Pickup Neck: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Pickup Middle:
- Pickup Bridge: Hofner Staple Nickel
- Potentiometer Knobs: Black and Silver
- Strings: Hofner HCT Roundwound
- Approximate Weight Kg: 2.7
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||maple body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||violin style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.