Hear Technologies Virtual Mixer Card For Hear Back Pro Hub
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Introducing the Hear Back PRO Virtual Mixer CARD
Expand the capabilities of your Hear Back PRO Hub with the Hear Technologies Virtual Mixer I/O card. Packed with all the impressive features of the HB PRO Mixer, this card allows you to take control through the innovative Hear Back PRO iOS app or another PRO Mixer.
Hear Technologies Virtual Mixer Card For Hear Back Pro Hub Key Features
- Seamless Control - With the Virtual Mixer CARD, managing your Hear Back PRO Mixers is a breeze. Simply connect your PRO Hub to a wireless network and gain complete control over your audio experience.
- Powerful Specifications - The Hear Back PRO Virtual Mixer CARD condenses all the functionality of a Hear Back PRO Mixer into a sleek card format. It offers a range of features including volume, PAN, and stereo placement control for each audio channel. The Master Volume control and Auxiliary input volume control further enhance your mixing possibilities. Enjoy the convenience of up to 4 Virtual Mixer cards per Hub, with the option to chain together unlimited Hubs.
- Flexible Connectivity - This Virtual Mixer CARD provides a remote stereo balanced audio output that seamlessly integrates with your existing Hear Back PRO Mixers. With XLR Balanced Left and Right outputs, as well as an Auxiliary 1/8" Stereo Unbalanced Audio Input, you have the versatility to adapt to any audio setup.
- Effortless Pairing - The "PAIR" button and LED indicator simplify the pairing process between the Virtual Mixer CARD and a Hear Back PRO mixer. Experience the convenience of easy setup and connectivity.
- Exceptional iOS App Features - Enhance your control and monitoring capabilities with the Hear Back PRO iOS app. Connect your PRO Hub to a gigabit-speed LAN port of your wireless access point and unleash a host of features. The app allows you to populate mixers in the list, name mixers and channels for easy reference, and group mixers together for seamless control. You can also set up lockouts on knobs, buttons, features, and presets on a per-Mixer basis. Stay up to date with firmware updates and adjust the brightness of the Mixer's LEDs to suit any environment.
- Exciting New Features - The latest additions to the iOS app include the ability to view sampling rate, clock status, input switch selection, and internal Hub temperature. Monitor all 16 input signal levels for precise control. Take advantage of Mixer control lockouts for pan, aux, preset, intercom, channels, and the master knob. Customize your experience by enabling or disabling advanced features like grouping, solo-in-place, and copy/paste. Write-protect each of the 4 presets for added security. Furthermore, the app is compatible with iOS 'Split View,' allowing you to run multiple apps side-by-side for optimal multitasking.
Upgrade your Hear Back PRO system with the Hear Back PRO Virtual Mixer CARD and elevate your control and customization capabilities to new heights. Experience unparalleled convenience, flexibility, and audio excellence.
Hear Technologies Virtual Mixer Card For Hear Back Pro Hub Specs
- All the features of a Hear Back PRO Mixer slimmed down into a card format
- Control via iOS app or from another Hear Back PRO Mixer
- Add a remote stereo balanced audio output to your existing Hear Back PRO Mixers
- Up to 4 Virtual Mixer cards per Hub (unlimited Hubs can be chained together)
- Volume, PAN, and stereo placement of each audio channel
- Master Volume control
- Auxiliary input volume control
- Intercom transmit volume control and automatic incoming Intercom leveling
- 4 Presets
- Auxiliary 1/8" Stereo Unbalanced Audio Input
- XLR Balanced Left and Right outputs
- "PAIR" button and LED indicator for easy pairing with a Hear Back PRO mixer
- Mix 16 or 32 channels of audio for your wireless in-ear or standard stage monitor rig
- Red/Blue status LED
- All settings are stored upon power failure
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.