Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey Electro-Acoustic in Smokestack Black
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Enriched in vintage charisma, this parlour Electro-acoustic is a must-buy for those in the pursuit of an old school tone!
Time Capsule Design
The Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey Electro-Acoustic is a faithful representation of the Gretsch "Rex" parlour guitar, a six-string which was prominent in the 1930s and 1940s. Crafted to deliver an authentic, twangy voice at an affordable price, this guitar will always deliver!
Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey Acoustic/Electric Smokestack Black Features:
- Faithful to the Gretsch ''Rex'' parlour guitars of days gone by - vintage charm
- A ''C''-shaped neck and a compact body for easy playability
- Basswood body for an authentic acoustic twang with full harmonic flavour
- Rock on stage with a vintage style and a natural live sound
Powerful and Compact
Created as an ode to the old days sitting on the porch, the G9520E's showcases an X-braced basswood body. Providing a powerful, resonant and full-bodied voice, suiting a multitude of different playing styles and techniques whilst flaunting its sublime vintage flare. Though the "Jim Dandy" parlour shape is a smaller design, it still packs a punch and won't let you down.
To accompany this, the Electro-Acoustic comes with a "C" profile nato neck, that joins to the body at the 12th fret. Giving you the utmost comfort and mobility whilst you chicken pick the day away on this 18 fret wonder!
Punchy, Crisp Tone
To really give you that old school vibe, the G9520E comes with the Gretsch Deltoluxe acoustic magnetic soundhole pickup. Dispensing a crispy and raspy voice, perfect to be accompanied with a blues side. This guitar couldn't get any cooler.
Hot, Slick FinishWhether you're a beginner or a professional, you'll be itching to purchase the G9520E Gin Rickley with its head-turning aesthetics. Coming in a sleek, vintage Smokestack Black finish body, the guitars small intricacies complete the vintage style. The body binding and pickguard are presented in an aged white colour, with a timeless "G" logo graphic. And finally, it features an archaic headstock and tuners to complete the look. All the beauty you need from this compact, lush blues machine!
Gretsch G9520E Gin Rickey Acoustic/Electric Smokestack Black Specifications:
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Basswood
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Type: Jim Dandy - Parlour
- Bridge Material: Walnut Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Colour: Smokestack Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Shape: ''C''
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Colour Matched
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 18 - Vintage Style
- Scale Length: 610 mm
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 42.86 mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Aged White with Black ''G''
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Electronics: Deltoluxe Soundhole Pickup
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Scale Length||610 mm|
|Nut Width||42.86 mm|
|Neck Wood||Nato Wood|
|Pickup Config||1 x Deltoluxe Soundhole Pickup|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||parlor style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.