Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top parlour-style acoustic guitar; bringing you a fantastic quality acoustic guitar but at an equally fantastic price.
Last Chance to Buy
This incredible guitar is coming to the end of its line so act now and buy while you still can.
Once they're gone - they're gone!
Great Guitar for Learning
Quality Gretsch Construction
Crafted using select tone woods, fully lined and braced – the Gretsch G9500 delivers incredibly warm and pleasing tone.
Being a parlour style guitar the body is nicely compact making it extremely comfortable to pick up and play; perfect for the living, back yard or even a camping trip.
Agathis wood has been used for the body back, sides and top while the purfling, rosette and binding is a contrasting screened white making for nice visual character.
Good Beginners Guitar; Based on Classics
Gretsch have worked hard to faithfully paid tribute to the classic “Rex” parlour guitars of the 1930s, 40s and 50s with the all-new G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top guitar from its look and design to the tone and playability.
Being a parlour style guitar and coming at such a great price, it is perfect as a beginner’s guitar to learn on. Smaller than other models such as a dreadnought acoustic guitar, this parlour style guitar is easy to pick up, hold and get to grips with.
Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top Specs:
- Model Name: G9500 Jim Dandy™ 24" Scale Flat Top Guitar, 2-Color Sunburst
- Model Number: 2704000503
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Colour: 2-Color Sunburst
- Build: Acoustic Guitars
- Body: Agathis
- Body Shape: Roots Guitar
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Rosette: Screened White
- Body Binding: Screened White
- Body Back: Agathis
- Body Sides: Agathis
- Body Top: Agathis
- Purfling: Screened White
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 18 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch® 3x3
- Bridge: Rosewood Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White with "G" Graphic
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Compensated saddle; 24" Scale Length
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||parlor style|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*