Gretsch G5421 Jet Club electric guitar in Firebird Red. Bringing new life to the Electromatic series from Gretsch, this single-cutaway guitar is comfortable to play and just screams with That Great Gretsch Sound!
Last Chance to Buy
This incredible guitar is coming to the end of its line so act now and buy while you still can.
Once they're gone - they're gone!
Chambered, Single Cutaway Guitar
Gretsch have breathed new life into their celebrated Electromatic series by bringing us the G5421 Jet Club electric guitar with its chambered basswood body resulting in a great, lightweight guitar that resonates nicely.
Thanks to the chambering, the G5421 is nice and light to hold while also having a light tone with crispy treble and a real bite so you get an authentic Gretsch sound.
Gretsch Dual-Coil Humbuckers
Gretsch have long been known for producing great pickups and the humbuckers found in the G5421 Jet Club guitar are no exception. These dual-coil humbucking pickups are perfect for bringing you that warm 1950s-style Gretsch sound.
A three-way pickup selector switch allows you to play each pickup individually or a combination of the two going from hot lead playing at the bridge pickup position or soft rhythmic playing with the neck pickup to room filling resonance from both pickups at once.
Great Gretsch Sound and Playability
Coming from the Gretsch Electromatic line, the G5421 is an excellent instrument that comes with an affordable price tag.
With Gretsch making some of the finest instruments in the business, the G5421 delivers a performance that far surpasses what you’d normally expect from a guitar with such an attractive price point that this instrument comes in at.
A fantastic looking guitar with classic Gretsch sound. incredible playability with awesome overall performance – the G5421 is great value for money.
Gretsch G5421 Jet Club in Firebird Red Specs:
- Model Name: G5421 Jet Club, Rosewood Fingerboard, Firebird Red
- Model Number: 2519010516
- Series: Gretsch® Electromatic Collection
- Colour: Firebird Red Top with Black Back
- Build: Solid Body
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body: Chambered Basswood
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Depth: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Headstock: Jet™ Style
- Neck Plate: None
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Pearloid with Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Orientation: Right-Han
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, Gretsch® Dual-Coil Humbucking Pickups, Bolt-On Neck
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jet style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*