Gibson Slash Les Paul Standard Limited 4 Album Edition
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
With the Gibson Slash Les Paul Standard Limited 4 Album Edition, seen here with a gorgeous Translucent Cherry finish, you get a stunning electric guitar that helps commemorate Slash featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators' first studio album with Gibson Records!
Crafted from the finest of materials, with Custom-Wound pickups, hand-wired electronics, and much more besides, this excellent guitar would make a great centrepiece to any professional guitarist's collection, whether they're a Gibson/Slash Enthusiast or not.
Gibson Slash Les Paul Standard 4 Album Edition, Translucent Cherry Key Features
- Slash Signature Guitar - Each Slash Collection Gibson Les Paul Standard features a AAA flamed maple top, a solid mahogany body, and a host of personal touches as requested by Slash himself. Amongst Slash's own specifications for this guitar, you'll find a 50s Vintage neck profile, Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups, colour-coordinated hardware appointments, hand-wired electronics with orange drop capacitors, and even a custom "4" album logo graphic
- Purchase The Album Separately - CLICK HERE to purchase the new album from the official Slash store, or for links to stream it online via a variety of different platforms
- Rock-Solid Playing Experience - for a true, classic Les Paul playing experience, this guitar features a 50s Vintage neck profile, and boasts some serious hardware, such as an ABR-1 TOM bridge, Vintage Keystone tuning machines, neck and body binding, and much more besides
- BurstBucker Pickups - these Custom BurstBucker pickups feature Alnico II magnets for that classic rock and blues sound that Slash is synonymous with - arguably the holy grail of pickup tone. In addition to this, the pickups have been hand-wired and feature Orange Drop capacitors to ensure tonal clarity
- Case Included - to keep this guitar safe when it's not in use, Gibson has included a unique hardshell case that has been emblazoned with the 4 album logo, and which is designed to hold a copy of the 4 vinyl recording
- Case Candy! - exclusive items to this Slash Collection guitar are Slash’s "Scully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock, an autograph signature on the truss rod cover, a Slash 4 sticker (please note this sticker will need to be applied by you, and does NOT come affixed to the guitar as in the above images), vinyl recording copy of the 4 album, a 4 guitar pick tin with a variety of picks, and even a signed SMKC band portrait!
- Limited Availability - unfortunately, this awesome guitar has been limited to just 250 worldwide! In other words, we recommend you place your order sooner, rather than later, to avoid missing out. Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
Gibson Slash Les Paul Standard 4 Album Edition, Translucent Cherry Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Binding: Single Ply Cream, Top and Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s Vintage
- Nut width: 1.695" / 43.053mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuners: Vintage Keystone
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: Custom BurstBucker Alnico 2
- Bridge pickup: Custom BurstBucker Alnico 2
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors
- Case: Hardshell Case with 4 Album Logo and Room Inside for an Included Copy of the 4 Vinyl Album
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.