The Gibson SJ-200 Standard, seen here in a classy Antique Natural, is a Super Jumbo electro-acoustic guitar offering incredible tone and classic looks.
Gibson SJ-200 Standard Electro-Acoustic Guitar Antique Natural Highlights
- Hand-crafted, Super Jumbo style electro acoustic
- Spruce Top with a Flamed Maple back and sides
- LR Baggs Anthem pickup and preamp
- Two-piece Maple neck with a rounded profile shape, offers a comfortable playing experience
- Rosewood fretboard with Mother-of-Pearl Graduated Crown inlays
- Gold-finished Grover Rotomatic tuners with Kidney Buttons
- Includes deluxe hardshell case and Gibson Accessory kit
- Finance options available
King of The Flat Tops
Known as the King of The Flat Tops, the SJ-200 was first introduced to the world way back in 1937. Today, it carries on that legacy as one of the world’s most famous and popular acoustic guitars.
Although it's not commonly seen on an acoustic guitar, Gibson have opted to combine a Sitka Spruce top with Flamed Maple back and sides for the SJ-200 Standard.
Whilst the Spruce top piece offers an articulate, dynamic, vibrant element to the guitar's sound, the Flamed Maple produces a balanced tone with a relatively quick note delay.
This fast decay makes the guitar perfect for live performances, as it helps you cut through the mix whilst minimising the possibility of unwanted feedback.
Top Notch Electronics
Fitted with an LR Baggs Anthem pickup system, you get exceptional sound when amplified as well as playing unplugged.
This pickup and preamp offers that awesome Studio Mic'd sound wherever you perform. This revolutionary electronics system offers a pristine, dynamic sound that's suitable for both studio and live performances.
Available to Buy Now
Buy the Gibson SJ-200 from Professional Music Technology today and be part of the legacy this incredible electro-acoustic has made for itself.
Gibson SJ-200 Standard Electro-Acoustic Guitar Antique Natural Specs
- Shape: Super Jumbo
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Flame Maple
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Multi-Ply Back
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Finish: Nitrocellulose, Antique Natural
- Neck: Two-Piece Maple
- Profile: Round
- Nut Width: 1.725”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: TUSQ
- Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Graduated Crowns
- Bridge: SJ-200 Moustache, Rosewood
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem
- Controls: Soundhole Mounted
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Other: Gibson Accessory Kit
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Gibson Acoustic Original|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||1x lr baggs|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.