Gibson Limited Edition Slash Les Paul Standard, Anaconda Burst
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Gorgeous looks, classic hard rock tones, and that classic rock solid, Les Paul playing feel!
Premium Quality Slash Collection Electric Guitar
With the Gibson Limited Edition Slash Les Paul Standard, seen here with a gorgeous Anaconda Burst finish, you get a supern guitar that pays fitting tribute to one of the most famous Les Paul players of all time - Slash!
Each of the guitars from the Gibson Slash Collection can be seen played by Slash live on stage to this day, and are crafted using some of the finest materials available.
Gibson Limited Edition Slash Les Paul Standard, Anaconda Burst Highlights
- Limited Edition Gibson Les Paul Standard from the Slash Collection
- Premium-grade construction with a Solid Mahogany back and an AAA Flamed Maple top
- Sleek Mahogany neck, with a 50s Vintage "C"-profile shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Acrylic Trap inlays
- Two Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups
- Includes hardshell case and Gibson Accessory Kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty upon registration with Gibson
- Available whilst stocks last
As with the other Slash Collection electric guitar offerings, this excellent Les Paul Standard has been created with a combination of Mahogany for the back, and an AAA Flamed Maple top.
The Mahogany back is also solid with no weight-relief, resulting in that rock-solid Les Paul playing feel we all know and love.
In addition to this, the guitar is sporting a limited edition Anaconda Burst finish, and features cream binding to the top.
Not only that, but the Vintage "C"-shaped Mahogany neck and bound Rosewood fingerboard provide the kind of classic rock solid-playing feel that you'd expect from a Les Paul.
As one of the most audibly-recognisable guitar players, it's key that a guitar with Slash's name on it can accurately portray his signature tone - which is exactly why Gibson have opted to fit this guitar with a set of Custom Burstbuckers with Alnico II magnets.
These pickups help to deliver the quintissential Gibson humbucker voice, with the kind of tone that launched the PAFs to international stardom in the late 1950s.
In addition to this the potentiometers on the guitar have been fitted with Orange Drop Capacitors, for that extra level of reliability in terms of your guitar's output.
As stated above, this excellent guitar is going to be available only whilst stocks last - in other words, we recommend you place your order sooner rather than later to avoid missing out!
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome instrument.
Gibson Limited Edition Slash Les Paul Standard, Anaconda Burst Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Binding: Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s Vintage
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graphtec
- Inlay: Acrylic Traps
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Pointers
- Tuners: Vintage Keystone
- Neck Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II (Dbl Black)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II (Dbl Black)
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Case Included: Hardshell
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit, Slash Pick Set, Extra Blank TRC
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with gibson|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.