Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s, Unburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Unburst Guitar pays tribute to the Golden Era of Gibson guitar design and innovation.
With it's classic, non-weight-relief construction, powerful PAF-like pickups, and stunning looks, this guitar looks, sounds and feels like an authentic piece of Gibson history.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Unburst Guitar Highlights
- A return to the classic Les Paul Standard design, much-loved around the world
- Classic Les Paul construction of a solid Mahogany back, topped with a piece of AA Figured Maple
- Gorgeous Unburst (not Sunburst) finish
- Solid Mahogany neck with a Slim Taper profile offers a comfortable playing feel
- Two 60s BurstBucker humbucker pickups deliver that classic, hard-rocking Les Paul tone
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge works perfectly with the Grover Rotomatic tuners to ensure superior levels of intonation and tuning stability
- Includes deluxe hard shell case
- Home Delivery options available
A Welcome Return To A Classic Design
With the introduction of a dual-humbucker Les Paul guitar in 1957, the guitar-playing landscape was changed forever. The sounds generated by these monsters opened up a whole new tonal spectrum for guitarists.
By the early 1960s the AlNico 2 magnets in the pickups had been replaced by a more powerful AlNico 5, giving players more headroom, and paving the way for future rock and metal guitarists.
In honour of those legendary early-60s guitars, Gibson have returned to those roots with the new Les Paul Standard 60s models.
Classic LP Construction
In true 60s Les Paul tradition, this Gibson Les Paul Standard features a classic single cutaway design, with its solid Mahogany back topped with a piece of AA Figured Maple.
This tonewood combination not only looks fantastic - especially with the Unburst finish - but produces a naturally rich tone, with plenty of high end snap.
In addition to this there's a set-in Mahogany neck, with a slim-taper profile, giving a rock-solid feel, and a truly comfortable playing experience.
To recreate that powerful, early '60s, AlNico V PAF tone, Gibson have fitted a set of 60s BurstBucker pickups to the new Les Paul Standard.
Whether you want those thick, creamy Neck position tones for a guitar solo, or those biting Bridge position sounds for some heavy riffing, this is the guitar for you.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Unburst Guitar Specs
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Unburst
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: 60s Burstbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 60s Burstbucker
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
Case & SKUs
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- SKU: LPS600UBNH1
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Gibson Original Collection
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.