Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s, Unburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Unburst Guitar pays tribute to the Golden Era of Gibson guitar design and innovation.
With it's classic, non-weight-relief construction, powerful PAF-like pickups, and stunning looks, this guitar looks, sounds and feels like an authentic piece of Gibson history.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Unburst Guitar Highlights
- A return to the classic Les Paul Standard design, much-loved around the world
- Classic Les Paul construction of a solid Mahogany back, topped with a piece of AA Figured Maple
- Gorgeous Unburst (not Sunburst) finish
- Solid Mahogany neck with a Slim Taper profile offers a comfortable playing feel
- Two BurstBucker humbucker pickups deliver that classic, hard-rocking Les Paul tone
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge works perfectly with the Grover Rotomatic tuners to ensure superior levels of intonation and tuning stability
- Includes deluxe hard shell case
- Home Delivery options available
A Welcome Return To A Classic Design
With the introduction of a dual-humbucker Les Paul guitar in 1957, the guitar-playing landscape was changed forever. The sounds generated by these monsters opened up a whole new tonal spectrum for guitarists.
By the early 1960s the AlNico 2 magnets in the pickups had been replaced by a more powerful AlNico 5, giving players more headroom, and paving the way for future rock and metal guitarists.
In honour of those legendary early-60s guitars, Gibson have returned to those roots with the new Les Paul Standard 60s models.
Classic LP Construction
In true 60s Les Paul tradition, this Gibson Les Paul Standard features a classic single cutaway design, with its solid Mahogany back topped with a piece of AA Figured Maple.
This tonewood combination not only looks fantastic - especially with the Unburst finish - but produces a naturally rich tone, with plenty of high end snap.
In addition to this there's a set-in Mahogany neck, with a slim-taper profile, giving a rock-solid feel, and a truly comfortable playing experience.
To recreate that powerful, early '60s, AlNico V PAF tone, Gibson have fitted a set of BurstBucker 61 pickups to the new Les Paul Standard.
Whether you want those thick, creamy Neck position tones for a guitar solo, or those biting Bridge position sounds for some heavy riffing, this is the guitar for you.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Unburst Guitar Specs
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Unburst
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
Case & SKUs
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- SKU: LPS600UBNH1
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Gibson Original Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.