Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s, Iced Tea
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Iced Tea Guitar signifies a welcome return to the roots of this legendary dual pickup guitar.
With its classic design and construction, powerful humbucker pickups, and gorgeous aesthetics
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Iced Tea Guitar Highlights
- Classically-designed Les Paul Standard guit
- Traditional Mahogany and Flamed Maple body construction
- Striking Iced Tea burst finish
- Slim-tapered, solid Mahogany neck
- Two BurstBucker 61 humcbuckers deliver a classic, hard-rocking Les Paul tone
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and Grover Rotomatic tuners work together to offer superior levels of tuning stability
- Includes Gibson hard shell case
- Home Delivery options available
A Classic Design Revisited
In 1957, the Gibson Les Paul was first fitted with the Patent-Applied-For (PAF) humbucker pickups, and helped change the landscape of popular music for generations to come.
Originally these pickups utilised AlNico 2 magnets, but by the early 1960s these had been swapped out for the stronger AlNico 5 kind. These new magnets gave a more powerful sound to the pickups, and helped pave the way for future rock and metal music.
These new pickups perfectly complimented the guitar's tonewoods, and led to the creation of the Gibson Les Paul Standard.
Rock Solid Sensibility
To honour those legendary early-60s guitars, Gibson's new Les Paul Standard models see a return to this original Standard design.
Featuring a solid (non-chambered) Mahogany back piece, with an AA Figured Maple top, the natural tone generated by these guitars makes them the ideal centrepiece for any player looking for that vintage Les Paul sound.
In addition to this, the neck is crafted from Solid Mahogany, and features a Slim Taper profile shape, offering a comfortable playing experience whatever your playstyle.
Powerful Vintage Tones
To recreate that powerful, early '60s, AlNico V PAF tone, Gibson have fitted a set of BurstBucker 61 pickups to the new Les Paul Standard.
Whether you want those thick, creamy Neck position tones for a lead line, or those biting Bridge position power chord sounds, this is the guitar for you.
Order Yours Today
Keep your eyes peeled for the new Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Unburst guitar arriving at a PMT Store near you soon. Don't forget, if you'd like to order yours Online, you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Not showing up as in stock? Not a problem! Simply contact our Online Sales Team directly, and we can advise you as to any potential waiting times.
Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s Iced Tea Guitar Specs
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AA Figured Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Iced Tea
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
Case & SKUs
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- SKU: LPS600ITNH1
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Gibson Original Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.