With the Gibson J-45 Studio Walnut, seen here in an Antique Natural finish, you get a hand crafted, high quality electro acoustic that's made with regular performers in mind.
Gibson's Famous Workhorse Acoustic
The J-45 is widely regarded as Gibson's most popular acoustic guitar model, and has been ever since its introduction in 1942.
This round-shouldered Dreadnought is a no-nonsense, aesthetically understated guitar that was intended as a durable "workhorse" which combines playability, with reliability and quality tone.
Gibson J-45 Studio Walnut Electro Acoustic, Antique Natural Highlights
- Premium-quality, round shouldered Dreadnought electro acoustic guitar
- All-solid tonewood construction, with Sitka Spruce for the top and Walnut for the back and sides
- Stylish Antique Natural finish
- Part of the Gibson Acoustic Modern lineup
- Sleek Mahogany neck, with an Advanced Response profile shape offers a comfortable playing experience
- Fishman Sonitone pickup and preamp, with discreet soundhole mounted Tone and Volume controls
- Limited Lifetime warranty upon registration with Gibson
- Includes fitted hardshell case and Gibson Accessory Kit
Premium Quality Construction
As mentioned above, this excellent guitar has been handcrafted using a combination of Sitka Spruce and Walnut for the body, delivering a rich acoustic voice with plenty of projection and sustain.
In addition to this, the neck has been refined for the modern player with an Advanced Response profile shape, making it one of the most comfortable acoustic necks that Gibson have ever created!
Plug n' Play
As if all of that wasn't enough, the guitar has also been equipped with a Fishman Sonitone under-saddle pickup, giving you excellent plug and play options.
Complimenting the pickup is a discreet, soundhole-mounted preamp with controls for Tone and Volume, allowing you to shape your tone accordingly, even mid-performance.
Gibson J-45 Studio Walnut Electro Acoustic, Antique Natural Specs
- Shape: J-45
- Back & Sides: Walnut
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Advanced Response
- Nut Width: 1.725" / 43.81mm
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Tusq
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic w/ kidney buttons
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonitone
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with gibson|
|Series||Gibson Acoustic Modern|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||walnut body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.