A semi-hollow guitar, crafted from the finest materials, and equipped with high end appointments for a lightweight feel and extended tonal range!
Impressive Tone, Incredible Playing Feel
With the Gibson ES-339, seen here in a sleek Trans Ebony finish, you get a modern take on one of Gibson's most-popular guitar designs - a semi hollow that offers the tone and looks of an ES-335, but in a slightly smaller, lighter package.
Gibson ES-339 Semi Hollow Guitar, Trans Ebony Highlights
- Premium-quality semi-hollow electric guitar
- Classic ES-339 body shape, crafted from 3-ply Maple / Poplar / Maple, and with a maple centreblock
- Sleek Mahogany neck with a Rounded "C" Profile shape, and bound Rosewood fingerboard
- Two vintage-sounding Humbucker pickups with independent Volume and Tone controls
- Limited Lifetime Warranty upon registration with Gibson
- Includes Moulded hardshell case and Gibson Accessory kit
Ready To Rock Right Out Of The Box
For that classic ES-339 combination of looks and tone, Gibson have crafted this guitar with a Top, Back, and Sides made from 3-ply Maple / Poplar / Maple.
In addition to this, the body features a maple centreblock which offers increased natural sustain and resonance, whilst minimising unwanted feedback.
As if that wasn't enough, the Mahogany neck has been carved with a Rounded "C" profile shape, offering maximum levels of comfort for your fretting hand.
For the voice on this guitar, Gibson have equipped it with a set of classic-sounding, PAF-like humbucker pickups - a 57 Classic at the neck, and a 57 Classic + at the bridge.
These pickups are equipped with a hand-wired control assembly, that features Orange Drop capacitors for extra reliability.
Gibson ES-339 Semi Hollow Guitar, Trans Ebony Specs
- Shape: 339
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.053mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic Dots
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reector
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: 57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup: 57 Classic +
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Case: Hard Shell Case
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty|
|Series||Gibson Modern Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.