With the Gibson ES-335 Figured, seen here with a gorgeous Sixties Cherry finish, you get an superb guitar that's steeped in Gibson heritage.
The Perfect Blend Of Form And Function
With its semi-hollow, premium-grade construction, lightweight design, sleek-playing neck, and incredible electronics, the ES-335 Figure would make an excellent addition to any players collection.
Gibson ES-335 Figured Semi Hollow Guitar, Sixties Cherry Highlights
- Premium-grade "Electro Spanish" semi-hollow electric guitar
- AAA Figured Maple / Poplar / Maple top, back, and sides with a Sixties Cherry finish
- Engineered Maple centreblock helps eliminate unwanted feedback
- Sleek Mahogany neck with a Rounded "C" profile shape
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Medium Jumbo frets, and Acrylic Small Block inlays
- Two Calibrated T-Type humbucker pickups, with hand-wired electronics
- Includes deluxe hard shell case
Handcrafted with the finest-quality Figured Maple for the top back and sides, a thermally engineered maple centre block, and quartersawn Adirondack Spruce bracing, this guitar perfectly combines beautiful aesthetics and natural tone in a lightweight body.
Attached to the body is a sleek Mahogany neck, capped with a bound and Plek'd Rosewood fingerboard for increased playability.
Overally this guitar is a high-class take on the legendary Gibson instrument that helped shape the sound of modern music.
Fitted to this guitar in the Neck and Bridge positions are a set of Gibson's new Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups.
These pickups offer a more modern sound than the traditional PAF's, perfectly blending those dreamy classic Gibson tones with a touch of the contemporary.
In addition to this, the hand-wired electronics compliment the pickups perfectly, with superior definition and reliability being provided by the included Orange Drop capacitors.
Top Notch Hardware
For increased stability and reliability, Gibson have equipped this guitar with some of the finest hardware available.
Amongst this hardware you'll find a TOM ABR-1 bridge with a stop tail piece, which combine to offer precise intonation and tuning stability.
In addition to this there's a set of deluxe vintage-style tuning machines, with Keystone buttons, for that classic Gibson ES look.
Gibson ES-335 Figured Semi Hollow Guitar, Sixties Cherry Specs
- Body Shape: 335
- Top: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Thermally Engineered Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Centerblock: Thermally Engineered Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.7" / 43.053mm
- End of Board Width: 2.26" / 57.404mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Small Blocks
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||lifetime warranty upon registration with gibson|
|Series||Gibson Original Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.