Gibson ES-335 Figured Semi Hollow Guitar, Iced Tea
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Gibson ES-335 Figured, seen here with a gorgeous Iced Tea finish, is a beautiful semi hollow guitar that offers the perfect blend of form and function.
Premium-Grade Guitar With Beautiful Aesthetics
Featuring a premium-quality construction, lightweight design, sleek-playing neck, and incredible electronics, the ES-335 Figured would make an excellent addition to any players collection.
Gibson ES-335 Figured Semi Hollow Guitar, Iced Tea Highlights
- Premium-grade "Electro Spanish" semi-hollow electric guitar
- AAA Figured Maple / Poplar / Maple top, back, and sides with a Iced Tea finish
- Engineered Maple centreblock helps eliminate unwanted feedback
- Sleek Mahogany neck with a Rounded "C" profile shape
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard with 22 Medium Jumbo frets, and Acrylic Small Block inlays
- Two Calibrated T-Type humbucker pickups, with hand-wired electronics
- Includes deluxe hard shell case
Handcrafted with the finest-quality Figured Maple for the top back and sides, a thermally engineered maple centre block, and quartersawn Adirondack Spruce bracing, this guitar perfectly combines beautiful aesthetics and natural tone in a lightweight body.
Attached to the body is a sleek Mahogany neck, capped with a bound and Plek'd Rosewood fingerboard for increased playability.
Overally this guitar is a high-class take on the legendary Gibson instrument that helped shape the sound of modern music.
Fitted to this guitar in the Neck and Bridge positions are a set of Gibson's new Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups.
These pickups offer a more modern sound than the traditional PAF's, perfectly blending those dreamy classic Gibson tones with a touch of the contemporary.
In addition to this, the hand-wired electronics compliment the pickups perfectly, with superior definition and reliability being provided by the included Orange Drop capacitors.
Top Notch Hardware
For increased stability and reliability, Gibson have equipped this guitar with some of the finest hardware available.
Amongst this hardware you'll find a TOM ABR-1 bridge with a stop tail piece, which combine to offer precise intonation and tuning stability.
In addition to this there's a set of deluxe vintage-style tuning machines, with Keystone buttons, for that classic Gibson ES look.
Gibson ES-335 Figured Semi Hollow Guitar, Iced Tea Specs
- Body Shape: 335
- Top: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply AAA Figured Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Thermally Engineered Quarter-Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Centerblock: Thermally Engineered Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.7" / 43.053mm
- End of Board Width: 2.26" / 57.404mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Small Blocks
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones and Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Gibson Modern Collection
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.