Gibson 60s J-45 Original Wine Red Acoustic Guitar
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you on the hunt for an authentic, vintage acoustic guitar playing experience, with an instrument that combines beautiful aesthetics, with a great voice, and incredible playability? Then we have just what you need.
A J-45 With 60s Styling
With the Gibson 60s J-45 Original, seen here with a Wine Red finish, you get a stylish, era-accurate recreation of one of the company's favourite all-time acoustics - the Round-Shouldered J-45.
Gibson 60s J-45 Original Wine Red Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-quality acoustic guitar, with period-accurate specs and features
- Round-shouldered Dreadnought gutiar shape
- Sitka spruce top, with Mahogany back and sides and a gorgeous Wine Red finish
- Comfortable Mahogany neck, with a shorter 24.75" scale length and Rosewood fingerboard
- White pickguard with "Hot Stamp" Gibson logo
- Includes hardshell case and case accessories
Once heard, a round-shouldered Gibson acoustic is never forgotten - and with good reason too.
Due to the acoustic nature of this guitar, it responds precisely to your style and technique, meaning it can go from powerful when you play it hard, to delicate when you switch to playing it softly.
Classic Acoustic Construction
To deliver that classic 1960s Gibson acoustic voice, this guitar has been crafted with a body made from Mahogany, and a Sitka Spruce top piece.
This tonewood combination delivers a well-balanced voice, that's ideal for strummers and flatpickers alike.
Gibson 60s J-45 Original Wine Red Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Shape: J-45
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Multi-ply Top, single-ply Back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Round
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.84mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Bridge: Traditional belly up, Adjustable
- Tuners: Grover Strap Cream Button
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Gibson Acoustic Original|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.