Gibson 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue w/ Maestro, 3 PU, Classic White
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Immortalized by the Rock Gods of yesteryear, the Gibson SG is as iconic visually as it is tonally - and here with this '63 Reissue, we have one of the most esteemed examples of such musical prestige.
A Regal Reissue
Gibson are taking you back to the year 1963 to experience this faithful recreation of their iconic, triple-pickup SG custom styled guitar, in all its vintage glory. Crafted in the fabled Gibson Custom Shop, this historic piece boats three classic humbucker-styled pickups, gleaming gold hardware and a unique Maestro Vibrola, appearing straight out of 1963.
Gibson 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue w/ Maestro, 3 PU, Classic White Features:
- Gibson Custom Shop expert craftsmanship
- 1963 Aesthetics with Gold Hardware and a Classic White finish
- Vintage Tone with triple Custombucker Pickups
- Solid Ebony Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Faithful Vintage Style Electronics
- Vintage Style 'Maestro Vibrola' Whammy-Bar
- Custom Shop Hardshell Case
Triple The Tone
Nothing looks more iconic on an SG body than a solid block of humbucker-style pickups. The triple set of Gibsons Custombucker pickups, shimmering in gold, remain one of the most historically accurate recreations of Gibsons highly revered '50's PAF style original pickups.
Ceasing production in 1962, original PAF's remain close to impossible to get hold of. Gibsons Custombuckers, combined with faithful vintage-styled electronics, effortlessly deliver on the promise of matching the original tone of the legendary '63 SG Custom.
Reinforced with thick Gibson tone, this guitar has no problems looking the part either. Built to VOS (Vintage Original Specification), Gibson aims to provide you with both the feel and the look of the original guitar, with lightly aged parts and a patina finish - giving you that vintage sensation in your playing.
Above all else, playability is the most important thing about any guitar and Gibson did not cut corners when it came to this reissue. With a robust, solid mahogany neck and a slim tapered vintage design, you'll feel the quality of this neck from the first time you wrap your hand around its curves.
Sitting atop the mahogany neck is a premium-cut ebony fretboard. The smooth and silky finish combined with the eye-catching pearl block inlays makes this fretboard a real luxury to play.
Perhaps the most visually striking and unique feature on the Gibson '63 SG Reissue is the Maestro Vibrola - one of the earliest tremolo systems to be used on Gibson guitars. Visually stunning and effortless in its application, this beautifully crafted tremolo arm systems allows you to add a flair of vibrato to your playing, whilst maintaining full tonal stability throughout.
Gibson 1963 Les Paul SG Custom Reissue w/ Maestro, 3 PU, Classic White Specification:
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: 1960 SlimTaper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Authentic Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Block
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Long Maestro Vibrola
- Tuning Machines: Grover Kidney
- Pickguard: White Multi-Ply
- TrussRod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats w/ Gold Inserts
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers: White
- Strap Buttons: Brass
- Mounting Rings: Black M69
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Gold-plated Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Middle Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (if applicable)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Black Beauty Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: 1/4" Switchcraft
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Custom Shop Hardshell
Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Scale Length||87 cm)|
|Pickup Config||3 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||sg style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.