Gibson 1959 ES-355 Reissue VOS Electric Guitar, Ebony
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Reissue ES-335, seen here with a sleek Ebony finish, is a guitar that is steeped in history, and it's not hard to see why it's such a sought-after instrument.
This guitar is a tribute to the original ES-335 that was released in 1958, and it has all of the hallmarks of that classic instrument, with a few modern touches that make it even more appealing to players today.
Whether you're a professional musician or an aspiring player, this guitar is sure to inspire you and help you achieve your musical goals. If you're looking for a high-end guitar that is both beautiful and functional, the Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Reissue ES-335 is definitely worth considering.
Gibson 1959 ES-355 Reissue VOS Electric Guitar, Ebony Key Features
- Premium-Grade Construction - The body of this guitar is made from a combination of maple and poplar, which gives it a bright, clear tone that is perfect for a wide range of genres. The neck is made from a single piece of mahogany, and it has a rosewood fingerboard that feels smooth and comfortable under your fingers. The guitar also features vintage-style tuners, which add to its overall retro aesthetic.
- Superb Playability -This guitar is a joy to play. The neck has a comfortable, slim profile that makes it easy to move up and down the fretboard, and the frets are perfectly dressed and polished, which makes it easy to play fast runs and complex chord shapes.
- Classic ES-335 Tones -The Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Reissue ES-335 comes with a pair of Custombucker pickups, which are designed to recreate the sound of the original PAF humbuckers that were used in the original ES-335. These pickups deliver a rich, warm tone that is perfect for blues, jazz, rock, and just about any other genre you can think of. They also have a bit of bite and edge to them, which makes them versatile enough to handle everything from clean tones to overdrive and distortion.
- Hardshell Case Included - To keep it safe as you travel to and from your performances, Gibson have included a deluxe hardshell case with brown exterior and pink interior. This case also includes an internal accessory pocket to ensure your spare strings, straps, tuners, and more are always close to hand.
- Gibson Custom Shop - The Gibson Custom Shop is a division of Gibson Guitars that specializes in creating high-end, handcrafted guitars that are made to order. These guitars are built by skilled craftsmen who use traditional techniques and premium materials to create instruments that are both beautiful and functional. The Custom Shop offers a wide range of models, including reissues of classic Gibson designs, as well as custom creations that are tailored to the individual needs of each customer. The Gibson Custom Shop is known for its attention to detail, and its guitars are highly sought-after by musicians and collectors alike.
Gibson 1959 ES-355 Reissue VOS Electric Guitar, Ebony Specs
- Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Binding: 1-ply Royalite
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.85mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: Nylon
- Inlay: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminium Stopbar
- Knobs: Amber Butyrate Top Hats
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Plating: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volumes/2 Tone CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Case: Brown/Pink Custom Shop Hardshell
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.