Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Bourbon Burst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
The Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue, seen here with gorgeous Bourbon Burst finish and VOS (Vintage Original Spec) status, gives you the chance to own an amazing recreation of a legendary electric guitar.
Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Bourbon Burst Highlights
- Historically accurate reissue of a '58 Les Paul Standard
- Solid Mahogany back with a 2-piece Maple top, in that classic single cutaway shape
- 1-ply binding to the body top and fretboard
- Two vintage voiced Custombucker Alnico III pickups
- Hand-wired electronics with CTS 500K Audio Taper control pots, and Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Classic ABR-1 bridge with Stop Bar tail piece offers rock-solid intonation and tuning stability
- Includes authentically recreated Lifton 5-latch hardshell case with a pink interior, Gibson Certificate of Authenticity, and Gibson Accessory kit
- Home Delivery options available
Blast from The Past
Fully authentic throughout, this amazing reissue even has Vintage Original Spec status, delivering an authentic 1958 Les Paul Standard playing experience at every level.
To achieve VOS status a Gibson Custom Shop guitar has to have been recreated based on the specifications of the original model.
This means that from the woods, hardware, and electronics, down to even the type of glue used to put it together, this guitar is as historically accurate as you can get.
Rock Solid Construction
Just like those original, late '50s Les Paul Standards, this reissue comes complete with a solid Mahogany back piece and a 2-piece Maple top.
In addition to this there's a Solid Mahogany neck with a Chunky C-Shaped profile, glued into the body with a long tenon neck joint.
The end result is a guitar with a rock-solid feel, and a harmonically rich natural tone with bags of sustain - exactly what you want from a Les Paul.
Vintage Voiced Electronics
To help with arguably the most important element of a vintage Les Paul Standard - the tone - Gibson opted to fit a set of Custombucker Alnico III pickups to this 1958 reissue.
These hand-wound, low output pickups produce that gorgeous, vintage PAF-like voice that helped launch the Les Paul to stardom. If it's a rich voice, with plenty of articulate Highs and Mids, then these are the pickups for you!
Order Yours Today
Buy the Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue from Professional Music Technology and take this opportunity to add this coveted electric guitar to your collection.
Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Bourbon Burst Specs:
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Top: 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher: Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers: Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons: Aluminium
- Mounting Rings: M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tag
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|les paul style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.