The Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue, seen here with gorgeous Bourbon Burst finish and VOS (Vintage Original Spec) status, gives you the chance to own an amazing recreation of a legendary electric guitar.
Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Bourbon Burst Highlights
- Historically accurate reissue of a '58 Les Paul Standard
- Solid Mahogany back with a 2-piece Maple top, in that classic single cutaway shape
- 1-ply binding to the body top and fretboard
- Two vintage voiced Custombucker Alnico III pickups
- Hand-wired electronics with CTS 500K Audio Taper control pots, and Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Classic ABR-1 bridge with Stop Bar tail piece offers rock-solid intonation and tuning stability
- Includes authentically recreated Lifton 5-latch hardshell case with a pink interior, Gibson Certificate of Authenticity, and Gibson Accessory kit
- Home Delivery options available
Blast from The Past
Fully authentic throughout, this amazing reissue even has Vintage Original Spec status, delivering an authentic 1958 Les Paul Standard playing experience at every level.
To achieve VOS status a Gibson Custom Shop guitar has to have been recreated based on the specifications of the original model.
This means that from the woods, hardware, and electronics, down to even the type of glue used to put it together, this guitar is as historically accurate as you can get.
Rock Solid Construction
Just like those original, late '50s Les Paul Standards, this reissue comes complete with a solid Mahogany back piece and a 2-piece Maple top.
In addition to this there's a Solid Mahogany neck with a Chunky C-Shaped profile, glued into the body with a long tenon neck joint.
The end result is a guitar with a rock-solid feel, and a harmonically rich natural tone with bags of sustain - exactly what you want from a Les Paul.
Vintage Voiced Electronics
To help with arguably the most important element of a vintage Les Paul Standard - the tone - Gibson opted to fit a set of Custombucker Alnico III pickups to this 1958 reissue.
These hand-wound, low output pickups produce that gorgeous, vintage PAF-like voice that helped launch the Les Paul to stardom. If it's a rich voice, with plenty of articulate Highs and Mids, then these are the pickups for you!
Order Yours Today
Buy the Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue from Professional Music Technology and take this opportunity to add this coveted electric guitar to your collection.
Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Bourbon Burst Specs:
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Top: 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher: Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers: Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons: Aluminium
- Mounting Rings: M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tag
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.