Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS (or Vintage Original Spec), gives you the opportunity to own an amazing recreation of a legendary electric guitar.
If it's genuine original specifications, tone, looks, and feel that you want, then the Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS can deliver.
Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS Highlights
- Authentic recreation of a truly iconic vintage guitar from the Gibson Custom Shop
- Iconic single-cutaway body shape
- Solid Mahogany back with a 2-piece, gold-finished Maple top
- Two vintage-voiced CustomBucker Alnico III pickups
- Hide glue used on the neck joint, top piece, and fretboard - just like the 1957 original
- Vintage-style tuners
- Chunky, C-shaped neck profile results in that vintage Les Paul feel
- Includes a deluxe, reissued Lifton case - brown, with pink interior
- Home Delivery options available
Amazing 1957 Les Paul Reissue
With its chunky C-shape neck, Rosewood fretboard, hide glue construction, authentic hardware and vintage voice, this is an amazing reissue of the coveted 1957 Gibson Les Paul.
With this 1957 Les Paul, you get a guitar with true VOS status. VOS - or Vintage Original Spec - means that each and ever facet of this guitar, from the electronics and hardware, down to even the glue used, is true to the original model it's inspired by.
Rock Solid Construction
If it's a genuine, vintage Les Paul playing experience you're after, then the Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue can deliver. With it's non-weight-relief Mahogany back, and Chunky C neck profile, this guitar provides the ultimate vintage Les Paul playing experience.
Vintage Voiced Pickups
As this guitar represents the birth of a legend - the very first Les Paul to come equipped with humbuckers - Gibson have opted to use the vintage-voiced CustomBucker. These low-output pickups come equipped with Alnico III magnets, and produce a PAF-like tone that's both rich and articulate.
Order Yours Today
Buy the Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS from Professional Music Technology and have this amazing recreation of a legendary electric guitar in your collection.
Gibson 1957 Les Paul Goldtop Reissue VOS Specs:
- Top: 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminium Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher: Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers: Brown Royalite
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Mounting Rings: M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Brown Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Solid Mahogany|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.