Fender Waylon Jennings Leather Telecaster Pickguard, Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Fender Waylon Jennings Leather Telecaster Pickguard in Black is a tribute to the legendary artist's influence on the outlaw country genre. With his distinctive style and sound, Waylon Jennings left an indelible mark on music history.
The Waylon Jennings Leather Pickguard captures the essence of his iconic custom Telecaster, showcasing the same hand-crafted design that accompanied him throughout his illustrious career.
Fender Waylon Jennings Leather Telecaster Pickguard, Black Key Features
- Iconic Outlaw Country Influence: Waylon Jennings is widely recognized as the quintessential outlaw of outlaw country. This pickguard embodies his rebellious spirit and distinct musical style.
- Craftsmanship and Customization: The pickguard features embossed leather in an eye-catching tooled leather pattern. This unique design offers a touch of customization that pays homage to Waylon's legendary Telecaster.
- Personalization and Style: By incorporating the Waylon Jennings Leather Pickguard onto your Telecaster, you're not only adding a stylish touch to your instrument, but you're also joining a community of rebel musicians inspired by Waylon's rebellious ethos.
Waylon Jennings' contribution to music extends far beyond his notes and lyrics. It's a spirit that embodies a genre and a way of life.
The Waylon Jennings Leather Pickguard serves as a tangible reminder of his impact and a means to infuse your own playing with a bit of that outlaw country attitude.
Incorporate the Waylon Jennings Leather Pickguard onto your Telecaster and pay homage to the man whose music continues to inspire generations of artists and listeners alike.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.