Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster PF Surf Green
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster PF Surf Green is perfect for any guitar enthusiast looking to experience that authentically vintage Fender Strat tone and feel, but at a more accessible price than their Original and Custom Shop models.
Vintage Fender Playing Experience - At A Great Price!
This awesome guitar comes equipped with the kind of features that, during the 1960s, helped cement the Strat into the legend that it is today.
Amongst these features you'll find a period-accurate neck profile, re-voiced pickups, and even hardware, all of which offers an authentic 60's playing experience.
Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster PF Surf Green Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, vintage-style electric guitar
- Classic Stratocaster body shape, expertly crafted from a piece of lightweight Alder
- "C"-profiled Maple neck, capped with a vintage-radiused (7.25") Pau Ferro fretboard
- Classic Surf Green finish to the body, and "Vintage-Correct" neck tint
- 60s-voiced trio of single coil pickups
- Vintage-style hardware, such as a 6-saddle Synchronised Tremolo, and vintage Tuners
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Home Delivery options available
Authentic Vintage Specs
If you prefer the look and feel of a vintage-style Fender, with an authentic voice and playability, then the Vintera Vintage lineup is for you. Especially at this price!
This new lineup is the perfect starting point to introduce guitarists to those historical instruments that helped to put Fender on the map.
Classic, Road-Ready Construction
True to Fender heritage, this Vintera 60s Stratocaster features a lightweight Alder body, expertly carved to help you experience the kind of comfort that the Strat is famous for.
As this guitar is part of the Vintera Vintage lineup, the Maple neck attached to the body is carved with a traditional "C" profile shape, and is capped with a 7.25" radius Pau Ferro fingerboard.
On top of this, there's a vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines, which offer a combination of original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance, and tuning stability.
Vintage Strat Tones
To deliver that authentic, vintage-style Strat tone, Fender have re-created the trio of Single Coil pickups on this guitar to mirror the originals.
These pickups are renowned for their crystalline and bell-like sound, with the kind of articulation that helped put Fender on the map.
Fender Vintera 60s Stratocaster PF Surf Green Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Ice Blue Metallic
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Type: Electric Guitars
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!