Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Ice Blue Metallic
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster, seen here in a stunning Ice Blue Metallic, gives you truly authentic 60s Jazzmaster tone, style and playability.
Authentic ‘60s Fender
Giving you the authentic ‘60s Fender experience, the Fender Vintera ‘60s Jazzmaster features recreations of the original 60s pickups along with original-era looks and specs.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Ice Blue Metallic Key Features:
- Two 60s Voiced Jazzmaster Pickups
- Vintage C Neck Profile
- 7.25” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- 21 Vintage-Style Frets
- Alder Body
- Vintage Style Hardware
- Jazzmaster Floating Tremolo Bridge
- Matching Painted Headstock
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Jazzmaster Style
The offset body of a Fender Jazzmaster is instantly recognisable and not only does it look good but the sloped back shoulder design grants easy access to the higher frets. Fantastic when you’re playing lead guitar.
Attached to the body is a “Mid 60s C”-shaped Maple neck giving you that comfortably and faithfully old-school playing feel.
Continuing that classic playing feel is the 7.25” radius Pau Ferro fretboard which holds 21 vintage style frets.
Giving the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster its incredible voice is a pair of re-voiced pickups.
These single vintage-style ‘60s single-coil Jazzmaster pickups are recreations of the original pickups from the 1960s, giving you incredibly authentic tone.
One of the main features that made the Jazzmaster so popular in the 1960s (and now) is its unique, sophisticated and versatile electronics.
The Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster features the classic lead/rhythm circuit so you can really shape your sound to perfection.
In addition, there’s a simple 3-position toggle allows you to switch between using either pickup or a combination of the two.
Vintage Style Hardware
Ensuring classic ‘60s style and performance throughout, the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster has been fitted with vintage style hardware.
Fitted to the body is a floating tremolo bridge so you can enjoy that great whammy sound that was extremely popular in surf music and rock ‘n’ roll.
Installed on the headstock there are six vintage-style tuning machines providing secure tuning along with original-era aesthetics.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Allowing you to carry your new Fender guitar to gigs and rehearsal in style, the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster comes with a deluxe gig bag.
This padded gig bag keeps your new guitar well protected and features compartments for a number of accessories.
Buy the Fender Vintera 60’s Jazzmaster from Professional Music Technology now and enjoy an incredibly authentic 60s Fender Jazzmaster experience.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Ice Blue Metallic Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.