The Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster, seen here in a stunning Ice Blue Metallic, gives you truly authentic 60s Jazzmaster tone, style and playability.
Authentic ‘60s Fender
Giving you the authentic ‘60s Fender experience, the Fender Vintera ‘60s Jazzmaster features recreations of the original 60s pickups along with original-era looks and specs.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Ice Blue Metallic Key Features:
- Two 60s Voiced Jazzmaster Pickups
- Vintage C Neck Profile
- 7.25” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- 21 Vintage-Style Frets
- Alder Body
- Vintage Style Hardware
- Jazzmaster Floating Tremolo Bridge
- Matching Painted Headstock
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Jazzmaster Style
The offset body of a Fender Jazzmaster is instantly recognisable and not only does it look good but the sloped back shoulder design grants easy access to the higher frets. Fantastic when you’re playing lead guitar.
Attached to the body is a “Mid 60s C”-shaped Maple neck giving you that comfortably and faithfully old-school playing feel.
Continuing that classic playing feel is the 7.25” radius Pau Ferro fretboard which holds 21 vintage style frets.
Giving the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster its incredible voice is a pair of re-voiced pickups.
These single vintage-style ‘60s single-coil Jazzmaster pickups are recreations of the original pickups from the 1960s, giving you incredibly authentic tone.
One of the main features that made the Jazzmaster so popular in the 1960s (and now) is its unique, sophisticated and versatile electronics.
The Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster features the classic lead/rhythm circuit so you can really shape your sound to perfection.
In addition, there’s a simple 3-position toggle allows you to switch between using either pickup or a combination of the two.
Vintage Style Hardware
Ensuring classic ‘60s style and performance throughout, the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster has been fitted with vintage style hardware.
Fitted to the body is a floating tremolo bridge so you can enjoy that great whammy sound that was extremely popular in surf music and rock ‘n’ roll.
Installed on the headstock there are six vintage-style tuning machines providing secure tuning along with original-era aesthetics.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Allowing you to carry your new Fender guitar to gigs and rehearsal in style, the Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster comes with a deluxe gig bag.
This padded gig bag keeps your new guitar well protected and features compartments for a number of accessories.
Buy the Fender Vintera 60’s Jazzmaster from Professional Music Technology now and enjoy an incredibly authentic 60s Fender Jazzmaster experience.
Fender Vintera 60s Jazzmaster Ice Blue Metallic Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*