Fender Vintera 60s Jaguar PF Ocean Turquoise
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Introducing the Fender Vintera 60s Jaguar PF in Ocean Turquoise: a guitar packed full of authentic 60s style, feel, and tone, with a short-scale construction that makes for easier string bends and chording.
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
Fender's new Vintera Vintage Spec instruments have been designed to offer players the opportunity to experience authentic Vintage Fender style and tone, at a more accessible price than with similar models.
Fender Vintera 60s Jaguar PF Ocean Turquoise Highlights
- Newly voiced Jaguar Single Coil pickups
- Mid-60s "C"-profiled Maple neck, capped with a 7.25" Radius Pau Ferro fingerboard with 22 Vintage Style frets
- Short-scale construction
- Ocean Turquoise finish, with Matching Headstock
- Vintage-style Jaguar floating tremolo and bridge
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
This guitar has been crafted for the Vintage-Era Fender enthusiasts of the world, and features a period-accurate neck, fretboard, and body.
The Maple neck on this guitar is carved with a vintage "C" profile shape, and the Pau Ferro fingerboard features a comfortabl 7.25" radius. The end result is all of the feel and comfort of those original 1960s Jaguars, and the headstock has even been painted to match the body.
In addition to this, the guitar also comes equipped with period-accurate hardware, such as a Jaguar bridge with Mustang Saddles, and vintage-style "Floating" tremolo tailpiece.
To recreate that genuine 60s Jaguar voice, Fender have taken their standard Jaguar single coil pickups and remade them with plain enamel wire, akin to how they were originally made.
The end result is a set of Single Coil pickups that produce the kind of bright, articulate voice that launched the Jaguar's popularity amongst Surf, Shoegaze, and Indie Rock guitarists during the 60s.
Authentic Jaguar Electronics
Like with the Jazzmaster, the electronics on the Jaguar lead to an array of uniqe sounds - despite the guitar sporting just two Single Coil pickups.
Within this circuitry you'll find the option of switching between a Lead and Rhythm channel. Whilst "Lead" is quite bright and aggressive, "Rhythm" uses just the neck pickup and produces a darker, more mellow sound.
Each circuit has its own Tone and Volume controls, meaning you can preset accordingly and simply switch between them. The Lead circuit also features a "Strangle" switch, which removes some of the low frequencies to give you a thinner, more glassy tone.
Fender Vintera 60s Jaguar PF Ocean Turquoise Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar
- Bridge: Jaguar Bridge with Mustang Saddles and Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
- Color: Ocean Turquoise, with Matching Headstock
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 24"
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle (Lead Circuit)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!