The Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Butterscotch Blonde is a herald back to Fender's golden era - a guitar that perfectly combines the best of vintage style with a more modern voice.
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
If you're looking for the magic of Fender's past, perfectly matched to modern features, then the Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified is for you!
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Butterscotch Blonde Highlights
- Hot-rodded, vintage style electric guitar
- Recognisably-shaped Alder body, with a classic Butterscotch Blonde finish
- Maple Neck with an Early '50s "U" profile shape, capped with a 9.5" Radius Maple fretboard
- Two Custom Shop single coil pickups produce a fantastic range of Telecaster tones
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Finance options available
- Superb value for money
Hotted-Rodded 50s-Style Axe
With Fender's new Vintera Modified range, you get all of that vintage Fender sensibility but with some modifications for a more modern tone and feel.
These guitars have been specially designed to offer vintage Fender style, tone, and aesthetics, at a more accessible price point than the illustrious American Original and Custom Shop models.
For the Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified, Fender opted for the traditional, period-correct body shape, carved from Alder.
This body is finished in a classic Butterscotch Blonde, with a black pickguard, and comes fitted with a bolt-on Maple neck. The neck has am Early 50s "U"-profile shape, and is capped with a modern 9.5" Radius Pau Ferro fingerboard.
For that instantly-recognisable Telecaster twang, this Vintera Modified guitar is equipped with a vintage-style Tele bridge, with three brass saddles.
Custom Shop Pickups
Whilst the general feel of this guitar is accurate to its 50s namesakes, Fender opted to equip it with a set of Custom Shop pickups, for a hotter, more modern voice.
In the bridge position you get a traditional-sounding, Custom Shop Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele pickup, with all of the twang and articulation you'd expect.
On the other hand, sitting in the neck position there's a fat-sounding Custom Shop Twisted-Tele single coil.
Top Notch Electronics
As if that wasn't enough, in place of a traditional 3-way pickup switch, this guitar comes equipped with a 4-way alternative. In addition to the standard 3 positions, position 4 activates both pickups in Series, giving you a thick Humbucker-style sound.
And finally, situated in the Volume control there's an S-1 Phase switch. When activated, this switch changes the phase of both pickups, resulting in that more "strangled" Tele-sounds that many modern players favour.
Available To Order Now
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this stunning electric guitar.
Don't forget, if you order yours Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options!
Fender Vintera 50s Telecaster Modified MN Butterscotch Blonde Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Early '50s "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Position in Series
- Auxillary Switching: S-1 Phase Switch
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*