Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Combo Amplifier
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Combo Amplifier is a bold new step in the world of amplification that is perfect in both a studio and live settings.
Deluxe Tube Amp Tone, In A Lightweight Package
Through the utilisation of massive digital processing power, Fender have created an amp that faithfully models the circuitry and 22-watt power output of the classic Deluxe Valve Amp.
Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Combo Amplifier Highlights
- Digital amplifier that models a 22-watt original Deluxe valve amp
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker
- Universal worldwide 100V â€“ 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
- Ideal for both live and studio work
- Home Delivery options available
High Performance Digital Amp
Thanks to the 100-watt power rating of the digital power amp, the Fender Tonemaster Deluxe is able to achieve the kind of headroom and dynamic range of a genuine Deluxe valve amp.
In addition to this, the single Jensen N-12K Neodymium speaker adds the kind pronounced sparkle and clarity that perfectly compliments the amp's resonant pine cabinet.
The end result is a valve-free Deluxe Reverb tone, with volume and dynamics that are virtually indistinguishable from the original model.
Thanks to the lack of valves, the lightweight neodymium speaker, and the pine cabinet construction, this awesome amplifier is as easy to transport as you could wish for.
In fact it weighs only about half the weight of the original Deluxe reverb!
Classic Control Set
To complete that genuine Deluxe Reverb experience, this amplifier comes complete with the same channels, inputs, and control panel as the original.
This panel comes equipped with 2 inputs for the Normal Channel, and 2 for the Vibrato Channel, along with accurate controls for each, and those world-standard reverb and tremolo effects.
On the rear-panel of this amplifier, you'll find a whole host of modern options for added convenience and flexibility.
These include an output power selector to take you from Full Power, to 5 attenuated settings; a balanced XLR line output with IR Cab simulation; mute switch; a USB port for firmware upgrades; and much more besides!
Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Combo Amplifier Specs
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel (Power), Red/Amber (Warmup), Amber (Mute)
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Color: Black
- Control Knobs: Volume, Treble, Bass (Normal); Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity (Vibrato)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speakers: One - 12" Jensen N-12K Neo
- Total Impedence: 8 ohms
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.