Fender The Bends Compressor Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
As a guitarist, there are few things worse than getting carried away with your playing mid-song, only to ruin the performance due to unpredictable changes in dynamics. Compression is a good effect to ensure that this doesn't happen, and is frequently used in recording studios to that effect, but compressor pedals for guitar can often fall flat and cause an unavoidable loss of tone during the compression process.
Enter "The Bends", an all-new, studio-grade Compressor Pedal from Fender that comes at an attractive price!
The Latest Sound-Sculpting Offering from Fender
The Bends helps to tame those wild volume spikes and bring everything in line with your parameter settings, but without negatively affecting your tone. Drive and Recovering allow you to dial in the perfect amount of compression to compliment your play style; Blend lets you mix in your dry signal to maintain your natural pick attack sounds; whilst Level allows you to set the pedal's overall output, ensuring that none is lost once the pedal is engaged!
Additionally, this wonderful little pedal features an Amp Jewel LED for that classic Fender look, which actually changes colour from white to pink, alerting you when the circuit engages and for how long. Not only that, but as with all of Fenders new pedals, The Bends features a brand new, "patent applied for", magnetically latched door, allowing for fast and easy access to the 9v battery.
- A studio-quality Compressor effect in stompbox form
- Tames wild volume spikes without affecting your tone
- Blend control allows you to mix in the dry signal to maintain your natural pick attack
- Amp jewel LED changes colour from white to pink to alert you when the compression circuit engages
- Lightweight and durable anodized aluminium chassis makes the pedal tour-ready straight out the box
- "Patent applied for" magnetically latched 9v battery door makes battery changing faster than ever
- Effect Type: Compressor
- Controls: Drive, Recovery, Blend (Dry/Comp), Output Level, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/4" Tuner Output Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 15mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Color: Black
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.