Fender Rumble 210 Bass Cabinet, Black Grille
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
If you own a Rumble 800 bass head and you're on the hunt for a fitting cabinet to compliment it, then this Fender Rumble 210 Cabinet could be just what you need.
Featuring a pair of 10" Eminence speaker, a premium-quality compression horn, rugged plywood enclosure, and Fender's magnetic Rumble head-attachment system, this all-black bass cabinet is perfect for professional performers.
Fender Rumble 210 Bass Cabinet, Black Grille Key Features
- 2x10" Enclosure - the Fender Rumble 210 Cabinet delivers the kind of textbook Fender punch, power and clarity that we've come to know and love over the decades
- Eminence Speakers - thanks to the combination of two Eminence speakers and a premium high-end compression horn, the Rumble 210 Cabinet offers superior tonal detail and low-frequency translation
- Rumble Head-Attachment - this sytem will magnetically hold any Fender Rumble amp head securely in place, allowing you peace of mind as you perform
- All-Black Finish - black tolex covering, along with a black grille, and black corner caps result in an aesthetic that perfectly matches the Fender Rumble amp lineup
- Road-Ready Construction - a lightweight (less than 20kg) yet rigid ply cabinet is complimented by a pair of recessed side-mounted steel bars, allowing you to manouver this cabinet with ease
Fender Rumble 210 Bass Cabinet, Black Grille Specs
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Color: Black
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Series: Rumble
- Inputs: One - (1/4"/XLR Neutrik)
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Recessed Side-Mounted Steel Bar (2)
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|700 Watts Peak (350 Watts Continuous)
|2 x 10" woofer
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.