The Fender Player Stratocaster, seen here in a left handed model in a striking Polar White with a Maple fretboard, sets a new standard for Fender guitars.
Fender’s New Standard Left Handed Stratocaster
The Fender Standard Series is one of the most popular lines Fender have ever produced and here to carry the torch is the Fender Player series.
Boasting improved specs and a new range of colours over the older Fender Standard line, the Fender Player series sets a new standard for Fender.
With a classic trio of single-coil pickups and a number of other traditional features along with some modern enhancements, the new Fender Player Stratocaster is a great addition to the legacy of the Strat.
Fender Player Stratocaster LH MN Polar White Key Features:
- Left Handed Model
- New Player Series Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern “C” Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5” Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Style
Fender have crafted the body of the Player Stratocaster from Alder. Thanks to its bright, balanced and resonant tone which boasts great upper midrange, sustain and sharp attack, Alder has long been one of Fender’s favourites.
While giving this left handed Stratocaster the instantly recognisable body shape we all know and love, the double cutaway design allows for easy reach of the higher frets.
This improved access is essential for high-reaching, speedy guitar solos and adventurous lead guitar licks.
Fast, Smooth and Comfortable Neck
Using a traditional 4-bolt neck plate with a stamped “F” logo, Fender have attached a Maple neck to the body of the Stratocaster.
The neck also boasts a modern “C” profile and a satin finished back and a result, you get a fabulously fast, smooth and comfortable playing experience.
Furthermore, atop the Maple neck is a matching Maple fretboard that features a modern 9.5” radius and holds 22 medium jumbo frets giving you great all-around playability.
A 2-point-synchronised tremolo bridge holding bent steel saddles can be found on the body providing great intonation and awesome vibrato action with the tremolo arm attached.
On the headstock there are six standard cast sealed tuning machines that provide you with speedy, secure and precise tuning of your strings.
A synthetic bone nut can be found at the top of the neck, preventing string binding while offering great sustain and bright organic tone.
New Fender Player Series Pickups
For new and improved tone, Fender have equipped the Fender Player Stratocaster with three new Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups.
A 5-way pickup selector switch gives you a wide range of tones to play with allowing you to select the pickups as you choose from the following combinations:
- Bridge Pickup
- Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Middle Pickup
- Middle and Neck Pickup
- Neck Pickup
You’ll also find two separate tone controls and a master volume knob for further sonic sculpting to get that perfect sound.
With so much tonal potential, it’s clear why the Stratocaster is so versatile and popular with such a huge range of popular artists.
A Modern Classic
The guitar of choice for countless legendary guitarists, the Fender Stratocaster has inspired millions since first being introduced back in 1954.
Still going strong today, the Fender Player Stratocaster combines classic style and modern features for a great sounding electric guitar with amazing playability – all at a great value price.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster, the newest iteration of one of the best electric guitars of all time, and have this incredible instrument on its way to you, available with Free Next Day Delivery.
Fender Player Stratocaster LH MN Polar White Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.