Fender Player Stratocaster LH Electric Guitar, MN, Capri Orange
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Fender Player Stratocaster LH MN Capri Orange is a left-handed axe that would make a perfect entry-level Fender for an aspiring professional, or even a more experienced player looking for a reliable backup.
A Versatile And Reliable Lefty
Fender Stratocasters have long been renowned for being an ideal combination of playability, tone, and reliability, and that continues in style with the new Player Series lineup.
Fender Player Stratocaster LH MN Capri Orange Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, solid-bodied, left-handed electric guitar
- New Player Series Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern "C" Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5" Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Style
In true Fender tradition, this Player Series Stratocaster's body is crafted from Alder, which is renowned for its bright, balanced, and resonant tone. In addition to this the body has been carved to offer the maximum amount of comfort, whether you play seated or standing.
Along with giving the Stratocaster its instantly recognisable body shape, the double cutaway design allows for easy reach of the higher frets which is essential when performing guitar solos and other high-reaching forms of playing.
Fast and Comfortable Neck
Attached to the body via a 4-bolt construction is a sleek Maple neck, topped with a Maple Fingerboard.
This neck boasts a satin finish and a modern "C" profile shape, resulting in a smooth, fast, and comfortable playing experience.
In addition to this, the Maple fretboard has a modern 9.5" radius and sports 22 medium jumbo frets for great, all-around playability.
A 2-point-synchronised tremolo bridge holding bent steel saddles can be found on the body providing great intonation and awesome vibrato action with the tremolo arm attached.
On the headstock there are six standard cast sealed tuning machines that provide you with speedy, secure and precise tuning of your strings.
A synthetic bone nut can be found at the top of the neck, preventing string binding while offering great sustain and bright organic tone.
New Player Series Pickups
Providing you with incredible, classic Stratocaster tone is a set of three New Player Series Single-Coil pickups.
Known for its versatility, the Stratocaster offers a wide variety of tones for you to play around with. The 5-way pickup switching allows you to use to choose how you want to use the three pickups:
You can further tailor your sound using the two tone knobs (one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the bridge pickup) along with the Master Volume knob.
With so much sonic potential, it's no wonder the Fender Stratocaster continues to be so popular after its first introduction back in the 1950s!
Order Yours Today
If you're looking for a gorgeous, left-handed guitar that will help you stand out from the crowd, then this new Player Series Lefty Stratocaster in Capri Orange is the one for you.
Order yours Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Player Stratocaster LH MN Capri Orange Technical Specs
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Orientation: Left-Handed
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.