The Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Plus Top, seen here in a great looking Aged Cherry Burst with a gorgeous Flame Maple top and featuring a Maple fretboard, marks a new standard for the iconic Fender Stratocaster.
Raising the Standard
Boasting new and improved specs, the Fender Player series replaces the popular Fender Standard range, giving you incredible guitars at great value prices.
Already an extremely versatile instrument, the Fender Stratocaster is available here with an HSS pickup configuration, giving you even more tonal options.
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Plus Top MN Aged Cherry Burst Key Features:
- Flame Maple Top
- New Player Series Humbucker and Single-Coil Pickups
- 5-Way Pickup Switching
- Synchronised Tremolo Bridge with Bent Steel Saddles
- Modern “C” Shape Maple Neck
- 9.5” Radius Maple Fretboard
Classic Stratocaster Design
With balanced and resonant tone, pronounced upper midrange and excellent sustain, Alder is an extremely popular tone wood and has been used to form the body of the Fender Player Stratocaster.
With its iconic double cutaway design, the body of the Stratocaster is instantly recognisable and provides easy reach of the higher frets – perfect for solos.
Already a beautiful instrument, the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Plus Top also features a gorgeous Flame Maple top making it a real stunner.
Satin Finished, Comfortable Neck
Attached to the body with a sturdy 4-bolt neck plate emblazoned with a stamped “F” logo is a 25.5” scale Maple neck.
A modern “C” shape neck profile and satin finish mean this neck is extremely comfortable to play while the modern 9.5” radius Maple fretboard fitted with 22 medium jumbo frets offers great all-around playability.
A traditional Stratocaster pickup configuration consists of three single-coil pickups but the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS takes things a step further.
Complementing the two New Player Series single-coil pickups found in the neck and middle positions, you’ll find a New Player Series humbucker in the bridge position for some extra bite and power.
A very versatile instrument, the Player Strat HSS has five different options for using the pickups:
- Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
Classic Stratocaster single-coil tone combined with the heavier, chunkier sounding power of a humbucker.
For further tone tailoring, you have a master volume control along with two tone controls – one for the neck and middle pickups and the other for the humbucking bridge pickup.
Return of a Rock Legend
Played by such legends as Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Clapton and countless more, the Fender Stratocaster electric guitar is synonymous with rock music.
With the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS, classic style and modern features combine, giving you great playability and awesome sound.
Buy the Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Plus Top now and get one of the world’s most popular and enduring electric guitars.
Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Plus Top MN Aged Cherry Burst Specs:
- Body Material: Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Bridge Pickup: New Player Series Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Player Series Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking Pickup; Position 2. Middle Pickup and Inner Coil of Humbucker; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge Mounting: 2-Point Modern
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Tremolo Arm: Standard Tremolo Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.240000|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.