Fender Player Jazzmaster PF Buttercream
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Turning heads for nigh-on 50 years is no easy task, and yet Fender Guitars have managed to achieve this time and time again, with the fabulous Jazzmaster being up there with the best of them.
Initially developed with Jazz guitarists in mind, the Jazzmaster went on to become a firm favourite amongst Surf Rock, Rock n' Roll, and alternative Rock guitarists, and continues to be so up to this day.
Stylish and Versatile
With the all-new Player Series Jazzmaster you're presented with that familiar fat, thick Jazzmaster sound and authentic Fender tone that's been fine-tuned for the modern-age.
Classic Fender Construction
Featuring a comfortable, Modern "C" shaped maple neck, two Player Series Alnico humbuckers, a Push/Pull pot which can be used to split the Bridge pickup's coil for even more tone-shaping options, and that familiar Jazzmaster floating tremolo bridge, this versatile and stylish guitar would make a great addition to any guitar players collection - especially at such a reasonable price!
- All-new Fender Player series guitar
- Classic Jazzmaster design and styling, tweaked for modern playability needs
- Smooth maple neck topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Jazzmaster humbuckers, with coil-split option on bridge pickup
- Home delivery available
Order Yours Today
If you'd like to query the availability of this awesome bass guitar, be sure to contact our Online Sales Team directly - they're more than happy to help. Don't forget: if you place your order at PMT Online you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options!
This excellent guitar can be yours for a fabulous price, and here at PMT we also have a range of Home Delivery options available, allowing you to spread the cost out over several months!
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Colour: Buttercream
- Neck: Maple, Modern Ã¢â‚¬Å“C"Neck
- Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Head-stock Face
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots (Pau Ferro)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/SealedScale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position
- Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge AndNeck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic Hardware
- Finish: Nickel/Chrome
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.420000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazzmaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!