Fender Player Jaguar Bass PF Capri Orange
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Fender Player Jaguar Bass PF Capri Orange is an all-new finish for the incredible Player Series. This fun-to play entry into the Fender Bass lineup offers you a great alternative to the usual suspects.
A Versatile, Dynamic Low-End Option
As with other Fender Player Series instruments, the Jaguar Bass offers a modern, conventional approach to bass playing, and can be yours now for a fantastic price.
Fender Player Jaguar Bass PF Capri Orange Highlights
- Highly-playable Electric Bass guitar
- Stylish and versatile: suitable for a wide variety of musical playstyles
- Smooth maple neck, designed with modern playability in mind
- Single Coil and Split Coil pickups combine for an
- Alder body with an all-new Capri Orange finish
- Ideal for aspiring professionals and more experienced players alike
- Home Delivery options available
Fender Player Jaguar Bass
With its offset body design offering a smooth playing experience, and plenty of tonal versatility at your fingertips, the Fender Player Jaguar Bass would make the perfect choice for bassists who like to combine rock-solid tones with dynamic playability.
Player Series Pickups
For the Player Series basses, Fender have opted to include pickups that have been designed specifically for the Player Series.
These pickups produce an authentic Fender tone, with more of an edge - combining the tones of the past, with the power and versatility required by the modern player.
Combining the thick, P-Bass style split-coil's rumble, with the biting J-Bass style single coil bridge pickup, the array of sounds this bass is capable of should be more than enough to keep you happy.
Featuring a solid, yet relatively lightweight Alder body, and smooth maple neck, the Fender Player Jaguar Bass is designed to offer you an incredibly comfortable playing experience.
Regardless of your playstyle, whether you play seated or standing, and whether you use a pick or not, the Player Series Jaguar Bass can deliver the goods time after time.
Available To Order Now
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this gorgeous bass guitar.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Fender Player Jaguar Bass PF Capri Orange Technical Specs
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass (Bridge), Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass (Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!