Fender Nile Rodgers Hitmaker Stratocaster MN, Olympic White
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Fender Nile Rodgers Hitmaker Stratocaster, seen here with a stunning Olympic White finish, you get a premium-quality, accurately-reproduced replica of an electric guitar that features countless hit records over the past four and a half decades.
The original Hitmaker was purchased by Nile in a Miami music shop, and was first used by him during his time with Chic. Since then Nile has written, produced, and performed on recordings that have sold in excess of 500-million albums around the world, and the Hitmaker was a large part of that success.
Thanks to a 1960's-style Alder body, '59-profiled neck, hardtail bridge, locking tuners, custom-wound pickups, and even a mirrored pickguard, the Hitmaker is recreated here in all its glory. There's even a "Nile Rodgers & Chic" logo on the rear of the headstock, a custom Hitmaker logo stamped onto the neck plate, and a vintage-style hardshell case and certificate of authenticity to complete the package.
Fender Nile Rodgers Hitmaker Stratocaster MN, Olympic White Key Features
- Premium-Grade Construction - Featuring a 60s-style alder body that's been carved to be uniquely smaller and more-contoured than a traditional Strat, a custom 59-profile one-piece Maple neck and fingerboard, and much more besides, it's no wonder the original "Hitmaker" was such a mainstay in Niles' arsenal.
- Rock-Solid Hardware - Ensuring that you sound your best with each and every performance, this gutiar has been equipped with not only a hardtail bridge, but also a set of Sperzel Locking tuning machines. This combination guarantees superior levels of tuning stability and intonation, as well as faster string changes, making the guitar ideal for professional performers. In addition to this, an eye-catching mirrored chrome pickguard truly helps it stand out from the crowd.
- Classic Hitmaker Tones - Powering the voice on this guitar is a trio of Hitmaker Single-Coil Strat pickups. These pickups have been voiced to accurately replicate the quack, chime, and bell-like clarity of the original guitar.
- Hardshell Case Included - To keep it safe from harm as you travel from show to show, the Fender Nile Rodgers Hitmaker Stratocaster comes complete with a deluxe Limited Edition Hardshell case with a Hitmaker embroidered interior. So don't delay, and order yours from PMT Online today!
Fender Nile Rodgers Hitmaker Stratocaster MN, Olympic White Specs
- Colour: Olympic White
- Country of Origin: US
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock: Stratocaster
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1959 "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: White Speed
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized with Custom Hitmaker Logo
- Pickguard1: 1-hole Chrome Plated Brass
- Pickup Covers: White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- String Trees: Dual-Wing with Metal Spacers
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip: White
- Tuning Machines: Sperzel Locking
- Bridge Pickup: Hitmaker Nile Rogers Strat
- Middle Pickup: Hitmaker Nile Rogers RWRP Strat
- Neck Pickup: Hitmaker Nile Rogers Strat
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Potentiometers: CTS 250K
- Switching: 5-Position Blade
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.