Fender Mike McCready Stratocaster RW, 3-Color Sunburst
Expected in 3 months or longer
The Fender Mike McCready Stratocaster in 3-Color Sunburst is a fitting tribute to the legendary Pearl Jam guitarist.
This awesome guitar is designed to capture the essence of Mike McCready's iconic tones and playing style. With its vintage-inspired components and road-worn finish, it's an axe that pays homage to the rock legend and is suitable for players looking to recreate his signature sound.
Fender Mike McCready Stratocaster RW, 3-Color Sunburst Key Features
- Alder Body: The guitar features an alder body, which is known for its balanced tone and resonance.
- Road Worn Lacquer Finish: The finish on this Stratocaster is "Road Worn," replicating the natural wear and tear that Mike McCready's own Strat has acquired over decades of touring and performing.
- 9.5" Radius Slab Rosewood Fingerboard: The fingerboard is made of rosewood and has a comfortable 9.5" radius. This choice of wood contributes to warm and smooth tones.
- Slim "C" Neck: The neck has a slim "C" shape, which provides a comfortable and fast-playing experience.
- Custom Mike McCready Vintage-Style Strat Pickups: These custom-designed pickups are voiced to replicate the vintage single-coil tones that define Mike McCready's signature sound.
- Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo: The guitar is equipped with a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge that allows for expressive pitch modulation.
Fender Mike McCready Stratocaster RW, 3-Color Sunburst Specs
- Series: Artist
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin: Mexico (MX)
- Headstock: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Slab Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dot
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Mounting: 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- Tremolo Block: Cold Rolled Steel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic (Tone 1 Aged White)
- Switch Tip: White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage-Style
- String Trees: Butterfly
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Mike McCready '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Mike McCready '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Mike McCready '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Configuration: SSS (Three Single-Coil Pickups)
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Treble Bleed Circuit
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.