Fender Marine Layer Reverb Pedal
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Every guitarist worth their salt needs a reverb effect as part of their rig, built into their amp or as a stompbox on their pedalboard, it's one of the very-few necessary effects out there. Whether you want to add a little dimension to your sound, or drench your signal in sparkling reflections, the all-new Fender Marine Layer Reverb unit has got you covered!
Brand New Professional-Grade Reverb Unit
Featuring a whole host of reverb types, from standard (such as Hall and Room) to modern (such as Shimmer), as well a such wonderful features as continual reverb tails (which continue even when the effect is muted, making for a more natural decay to the sound), the Marine Layer Reverb pedal would make an indespensible addition to your signal chain.
You Spoke, Fender Listened
This all-original reverb unit was designed by Fenders in-house team of experts, and made in line with request from countless players around the world. Housed in a lightweight-durable, anodized aluminium chassis, with an Amp Jewel LED, the Fender Marine Layer Reverb Pedal is ready-to-gig straight out of the box!
- Versatile and durable Reverb pedal, with completely original circuitry, designed and created by Fender
- Packed with stage-ready features
- Produces sounds ranging from classic to modern reverb types
- Features a smooth and natural decay, even if effect is muted mid-way through
- "Patent Applied For" magnetically latched battery door allows for fast and easy battery changing
- New to 2018
- Free home-delivery available!
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Controls: Reverb Time, Damping, Pre Delay, Type Toggle (Hall/Room/Special), Variation Toggle (1/2), Filter Toggle (On/Off), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x Ã‚Â¼" Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x Ã‚Â¼" Instrument, 1 x Ã‚Â¼" Tuner Output Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 15mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Color: Green
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.680000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!