Fender Ltd Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb Combo Amp, Blonde
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Are you a professional guitar player, seeking a new live performance amplifier that combines a classic Fender voice, with modern reliability? Then we have just the thing for you.
Perfect Tube Tones, In A Lightweight Package
With this Limited Edition, Blonde-Tolex-coated Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb, you get an excellent live performance amplifier that's ideal for players seeking to recreate that legendary Fender Twin Reverb tone.
Featuring a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp at its heart, this Limited Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb faithfully recreates the tonal characteristics of it's classic 85-watt valve amp ancestor.
Fender Ltd Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde Combo Amp Highlights
- Special Run digital amplifier that faithfully recreates the tonal characteristics of the classic Fender Twin Reverb valve amp
- Limited edition Blonde tolex covering
- Two Celestion NEO Creamback speakers deliver that vintage rock n' roll flavour
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Two-button footswitch included
High-Performance Digital Amp
Thanks to the massive 200-watts of power at its disposal, the digital power amp at the heart of the Tonemaster Twin Reverb can accurately recreate the kind of headroom and dynamic range of a genuine Twin Reverb valve amplifier.
In addition to this, there's a pair of Celestion NEO Creamback speakers housed in a lightweight pine cabinet, which help produce the quintissential rock n' roll amp voice.
Overall, this results in the kind of volume and dynamics that are un-mistakeable to anyone who's ever heard the original Twin Reverb amp.
With its lightweight pine cabinet design, lack of valves, and Neodymium speakers, this excellent amplifier puts out a huge amount of tone, but doesn't weigh a tonne.
In fact, the Tonemaster Twin Reverb weighs only half of what the original amp did!
As if the tone this amps generates wasn't enough, the front panel has been designed to evoke the memory of the classic Twin Reverb amplifier.
This fascia sports the classic "Blackface" look that Fender amplifiers were renowned for, and even features the same kind of control knobs.
On the rear-panel of this amplifier, you'll find a whole host of modern options for added convenience and flexibility.
These include an output power selector to take you from Full Power, to 5 attenuated settings; a balanced XLR line output with IR Cab simulation; mute switch; a USB port for firmware upgrades; and much more besides!
Fender Ltd Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde Combo Amp Specs
- Model Name: Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde, 230V EUR
- Model #: 2274206982
- Series: Tone Master
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Blonde
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two - 12" Celestion NEO Creamback
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 16.30" x 26.60" x 31.50"
- Weight: 44.00 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Vibrato and Reverb
|2 x 12" woofer
|modelling / digital amplifier
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.