Fender Ltd Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde Combo Amp
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you a professional guitar player, seeking a new live performance amplifier that combines a classic Fender voice, with modern reliability? Then we have just the thing for you.
Perfect Tube Tones, In A Lightweight Package
With this Limited Edition, Blonde-Tolex-coated Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb, you get an excellent live performance amplifier that's ideal for players seeking to recreate that legendary Fender Twin Reverb tone.
Featuring a high-performance 200-watt digital power amp at its heart, this Limited Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb faithfully recreates the tonal characteristics of it's classic 85-watt valve amp ancestor.
Fender Ltd Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde Combo Amp Highlights
- Special Run digital amplifier that faithfully recreates the tonal characteristics of the classic Fender Twin Reverb valve amp
- Limited edition Blonde tolex covering
- Two Celestion NEO Creamback speakers deliver that vintage rock n' roll flavour
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Two-button footswitch included
High-Performance Digital Amp
Thanks to the massive 200-watts of power at its disposal, the digital power amp at the heart of the Tonemaster Twin Reverb can accurately recreate the kind of headroom and dynamic range of a genuine Twin Reverb valve amplifier.
In addition to this, there's a pair of Celestion NEO Creamback speakers housed in a lightweight pine cabinet, which help produce the quintissential rock n' roll amp voice.
Overall, this results in the kind of volume and dynamics that are un-mistakeable to anyone who's ever heard the original Twin Reverb amp.
With its lightweight pine cabinet design, lack of valves, and Neodymium speakers, this excellent amplifier puts out a huge amount of tone, but doesn't weigh a tonne.
In fact, the Tonemaster Twin Reverb weighs only half of what the original amp did!
As if the tone this amps generates wasn't enough, the front panel has been designed to evoke the memory of the classic Twin Reverb amplifier.
This fascia sports the classic "Blackface" look that Fender amplifiers were renowned for, and even features the same kind of control knobs.
On the rear-panel of this amplifier, you'll find a whole host of modern options for added convenience and flexibility.
These include an output power selector to take you from Full Power, to 5 attenuated settings; a balanced XLR line output with IR Cab simulation; mute switch; a USB port for firmware upgrades; and much more besides!
Fender Ltd Edition Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde Combo Amp Specs
- Model Name: Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde, 230V EUR
- Model #: 2274206982
- Series: Tone Master
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Blonde
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Solid Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: Two - 12" Celestion NEO Creamback
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 16.30" x 26.60" x 31.50"
- Weight: 44.00 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Effects||Vibrato and Reverb|
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!