Fender Ltd Edition Mikey Way Jazz Bass MN, Silver Sparkle
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Introducing the Fender Ltd Edition Mikey Way Jazz Bass MN in Silver Sparkle, a striking and powerful instrument designed in collaboration with the My Chemical Romance bassist.
With its bold design and killer tones, this bass demands attention and is perfect for players seeking a unique instrument with exceptional versatility.
Fender Ltd Edition Mikey Way Jazz Bass MN, Silver Sparkle Key Features
- Built to Perform - The Mikey Way Jazz Bass features an alder body finished in dazzling silver sparkle, making a bold statement on any stage. The sleek maple neck with black binding, block inlays, and gloss black painted headstock adds to the bass's distinctive look. The '70s "C"-shaped maple neck provides a comfortable and fast-playing experience, allowing you to navigate speedy riffs and deliver high-energy performances. But this bass is not just about appearances - it delivers maximum punch and versatility.
- Vintage J-Bass Voice - Equipped with a pair of vintage-style '70s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups, the Mikey Way Jazz Bass captures the classic sound that defined an epic era of rock. From tight and articulate basslines to full and fat tones, this bass offers a wide range of sonic possibilities.
- Premium Appointments -Additional features of the Mikey Way Jazz Bass include a vintage-style 4-saddle bridge, '70s-style "Fender" stamped tuners, a "Bullet" style truss rod nut, and Mikey's signature on the back of the headstock. These details add to the bass's overall appeal and showcase Mikey Way's unique vision and style.
- Gig Bag Included - To keep this bass safe as you travel to and from your performances, Fender have included a deluxe padded gig bag, complete with comfortable shoulder straps and an external accessory pocket.
- Available to Order Now - Unlock your full potential and elevate your performance with the Fender Ltd Edition Mikey Way Jazz Bass MN in Silver Sparkle. As a die-hard My Chemical Romance fan or any player seeking a brilliant new bass, this instrument is sure to inspire and take your playing to the next level. Don't forget though: this bass is available in limited numbers only, so be sure to order yours sooner rather than later, to avoid missing out!
Please note - Availability may vary. We invite you to visit one of our PMT music stores across the UK to try out the Mikey Way Jazz Bass MN in person. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you and provide expert advice tailored to your needs.
Join our 'Backstage' loyalty program for exclusive benefits and stay up-to-date with the latest news and offers. At PMT, we are dedicated to helping musicians find their perfect gear and achieve their musical goals. Explore the world of PMT and unleash your bass potential.
Fender Ltd Edition Mikey Way Jazz Bass MN, Silver Sparkle Specifications
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Binding: Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss urethane finish on fingerboard and headstock face; satin finish on back of neck
- Neck Shape: '70s "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Side Dots: White
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.