Fender Level Set Buffer Pedal
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Pedal-hounds the world over know just how frustrating the loss of signal on a larger rig can be: the more pedals you add to your board, the more likely your signal will start to sag before it gets to your amp, causing unwanted loss of tone and volume. Not only that, but if you use several guitars during a gig (and let's face it, we all do so at some point, if only to justify those extra guitar purchases...), it can be an absolute nightmare, especially if you're switching from single coil pickups to humbuckers (or vice versa).
Thanks to the new Level Set Buffer from Fender, those worries are now at an end!
Tour-Ready Buffer Effects Pedal
This fantastic buffer pedal lets you swap guitars with ease without negatively affecting your tone, and boosts your signal to avoid any annoying sagging when playing through complex pedalboard setups. Featuring controls for Level, Hi-Freq and Load to adjust your signal, a dedicated Tuner ourput (so your tuner can always be switched on without muting the sound), as well as a Main Mute footswitch for silent tuning, the Level Set Buffer is a truly universal pedal that is set to make life better for guitarists everywhere!
- High-quality signal buffer pedal with robust aluminium chassis
- All-original Level Set Buffer circuit with dedicated tuner output
- Features "Level", "Hi-Freq", and "Load" control pots for adjusting the signal
- "Patent applied for" magnetically latched 9v battery door for fast and easy battery changing
- Effect Type: Buffer
- Controls: Output Level, Hi-Freq Trim, Load Toggle (On/Off), Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/4" Tuner Output Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 14mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminium
- Color: Silver
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.