For guitarists that want the vintage-style and tone of Fender's Golden era, the Limited Edition Fender MIJ (Made In Japan) Jaguar is the perfect instrument to deliver this due to its retro looks and classic Fender sound. This Japanese designed Left Handed instrument is crafted for you by Fender Japan.
Finished in the traditional Arctic White, it features a matching Arctic White headstock. Topped with a tortoise shell pickguard, this guitar oozes 1960s surf elegance and historic visuals.
These Fender Made in Japan (MIJ) guitars give the guitar fan an instrument that gives you something alternative, whether it be an custom coloured headstock or different pickups.
Fender Made In Japan Traditional 60s Jaguar Left Hand in Arctic White Features:
- Matching Arctic White Headstock
- Alder Body
- Vintage Style Jaguar Single-Coil Pickups
- Maple "U" Shaped neck with 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
- 6-saddle vintage style bridge with floating tremolo
- Made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Left Handed
Mid-60s Vision, Made in Japan
Designed and built in Japan, this Japanese Jaguar features 60s' styling throughout, and with an alder wood body it balances highs, mids and lows. A "U" shaped maple neck and a 7.25" radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 Vintage-style frets makes the neck comfortable and easy when fretting, offering the player a retro experience when playing.
A 6-saddle vintage style bridge with floating tremolo gives a vintage style trem play which is reminiscent of the Jaguars original-era. A matching Arctic White headstock finishes off this Limited Edition Japanese guitar, making it a classic for all southpaws out there.
60s Jaguar Single-Coils and Controls
Classic Jaguar Single-Coil pickups create that recognisable 60's sound. From Surf to Garage these retro-inspired pickups sound cut through any mix with its traditional articulate mids and highs. A lead and rhythm circuit opens the musician to a plethora of tones and options.
Fender MIJ Limited Edition Traditional '60s Jaguar Left Hand Specs:
- Model Name: Fender Made In Japan Traditional '60s Jaguar, Left-Hand
- Model #: 5250020380
- Series: Made in Japan Traditional
- Colour: Arctic White with Matching Arctic White Headstock
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle (Lead Circuit)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 15.2" x 42.2" (114.3mm x 386.08mm x 1071.88mm)
- Weight: 12.85 lbs (5.83 kgs)
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
December 9, 2014Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.