For guitarists that want the vintage-style and tone of Fender's Golden era, the Limited Edition Fender MIJ (Made In Japan) Jaguar is the perfect instrument to deliver this due to its retro looks and classic Fender sound. This Japanese designed Left Handed instrument is crafted for you by Fender Japan.
Finished in the traditional Arctic White, it features a matching Arctic White headstock. Topped with a tortoise shell pickguard, this guitar oozes 1960s surf elegance and historic visuals.
These Fender Made in Japan (MIJ) guitars give the guitar fan an instrument that gives you something alternative, whether it be an custom coloured headstock or different pickups.
Fender Made In Japan Traditional 60s Jaguar Left Hand in Arctic White Features:
- Matching Arctic White Headstock
- Alder Body
- Vintage Style Jaguar Single-Coil Pickups
- Maple "U" Shaped neck with 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
- 6-saddle vintage style bridge with floating tremolo
- Made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Left Handed
Mid-60s Vision, Made in Japan
Designed and built in Japan, this Japanese Jaguar features 60s' styling throughout, and with an alder wood body it balances highs, mids and lows. A "U" shaped maple neck and a 7.25" radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 Vintage-style frets makes the neck comfortable and easy when fretting, offering the player a retro experience when playing.
A 6-saddle vintage style bridge with floating tremolo gives a vintage style trem play which is reminiscent of the Jaguars original-era. A matching Arctic White headstock finishes off this Limited Edition Japanese guitar, making it a classic for all southpaws out there.
60s Jaguar Single-Coils and Controls
Classic Jaguar Single-Coil pickups create that recognisable 60's sound. From Surf to Garage these retro-inspired pickups sound cut through any mix with its traditional articulate mids and highs. A lead and rhythm circuit opens the musician to a plethora of tones and options.
Fender MIJ Limited Edition Traditional '60s Jaguar Left Hand Specs:
- Model Name: Fender Made In Japan Traditional '60s Jaguar, Left-Hand
- Model #: 5250020380
- Series: Made in Japan Traditional
- Colour: Arctic White with Matching Arctic White Headstock
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Single-Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Single-Coil Jaguar
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle (Lead Circuit)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 15.2" x 42.2" (114.3mm x 386.08mm x 1071.88mm)
- Weight: 12.85 lbs (5.83 kgs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.