For all you left hand players, here we have the Limited Edition Fender Traditional 70s Telecaster Thinline Left Hand. Finished in Natural, this guitar emits 1970s vintage style and vision. Fender Made in Japan (MIJ) models offer the Fender fan something a bit different to the traditional Fender series.
Constructed in Japan these instruments give exceptional high-end quality that you'd expect from any Fender guitar and feature slightly different specs from alternative colours to upgraded pickups.
Fender Traditional 70s Telecaster Thinline Left Hand in Natural key Features:
- Semi-Hollow Ash Body
- Wide Range Humbucker Pickups
- Maple "U" Shaped neck with 7.25" Radius Fingerboard
- Made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Left Handed
1970s Styling, modern construction
This Limited Edition Left hand Tele features a semi-hollow ash body, producing more resonance with warm lows, present mids and chiming highs. The characteristic f-hole underlines the cool styling of this 70s inspired instrument. For comfort of playing, and ease of fretting, this Limited Edition guitar comes with a "U" shaped maple neck with a 7.25" radius maple 21 fret fingerboard, all adding to the overall retro aesthetic of the instrument.
This Japanese guitar offers a 6-String-Through-Body Hardtail bridge and Fender chrome tuners which offers exceptional tuning and stability instilling confidence with the guitarist and their performance. A 3-ply pearloid pickguard and black dot inlays finish off the '70s vintage look on this guitar, making it a eye-catching instrument to add to your arsenal.
Wide Range Humbuckers
Fender revoiced the pickups on this Japanese Tele to be more '70s accurate. Producing crystal clear overtones and warm fizzy lows, the pickups add real character when incorporated with the semi-hollow body giving the player a real step back-in-time sonic vision. The string-to-string balancing improves the overall volume output, transcending an evened tone for the players performance.
Fender MIJ Limited Edition Traditional 70s Telecaster Thinline, Natural, Left Hand Specs:
- Model Name: Fender Made In Japan Traditional '70s Telecaster Thinline, Left-Hand
- Model #: 5353702321
- Series: Made in Japan Traditional
- Colour: Natural
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 17.6" x 43" (111.76mm x 447.04mm x 1092.2mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kgs)
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Body Material||ash body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.