Fender Japan Traditional 70s Telecaster Thinline, LH, Natural
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
For all you left hand players, here we have the Limited Edition Fender Traditional 70s Telecaster Thinline Left Hand. Finished in Natural, this guitar emits 1970s vintage style and vision. Fender Made in Japan (MIJ) models offer the Fender fan something a bit different to the traditional Fender series.
Constructed in Japan these instruments give exceptional high-end quality that you'd expect from any Fender guitar and feature slightly different specs from alternative colours to upgraded pickups.
Fender Traditional 70s Telecaster Thinline Left Hand in Natural key Features:
- Semi-Hollow Ash Body
- Wide Range Humbucker Pickups
- Maple "U" Shaped neck with 7.25" Radius Fingerboard
- Made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Left Handed
1970s Styling, modern construction
This Limited Edition Left hand Tele features a semi-hollow ash body, producing more resonance with warm lows, present mids and chiming highs. The characteristic f-hole underlines the cool styling of this 70s inspired instrument. For comfort of playing, and ease of fretting, this Limited Edition guitar comes with a "U" shaped maple neck with a 7.25" radius maple 21 fret fingerboard, all adding to the overall retro aesthetic of the instrument.
This Japanese guitar offers a 6-String-Through-Body Hardtail bridge and Fender chrome tuners which offers exceptional tuning and stability instilling confidence with the guitarist and their performance. A 3-ply pearloid pickguard and black dot inlays finish off the '70s vintage look on this guitar, making it a eye-catching instrument to add to your arsenal.
Wide Range Humbuckers
Fender revoiced the pickups on this Japanese Tele to be more '70s accurate. Producing crystal clear overtones and warm fizzy lows, the pickups add real character when incorporated with the semi-hollow body giving the player a real step back-in-time sonic vision. The string-to-string balancing improves the overall volume output, transcending an evened tone for the players performance.
Fender MIJ Limited Edition Traditional 70s Telecaster Thinline, Natural, Left Hand Specs:
- Model Name: Fender Made In Japan Traditional '70s Telecaster Thinline, Left-Hand
- Model #: 5353702321
- Series: Made in Japan Traditional
- Colour: Natural
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 17.6" x 43" (111.76mm x 447.04mm x 1092.2mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kgs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.