The Fender Traditional '60s Jazzmaster Left Hand is a Limited Edition guitar built in Japan . Finished in Black, with a matching headstock, this guitar radiates 1960s vintage surf-style and retro-vibes. The Fender Made in Japan (MIJ) models offer the Fender fan a guitar that's a little different to the regular Fender series.
Crafted in Japan these guitars are exceptionally high-quality that you'd expect from any other Fender guitar and feature alternative specs from such as custom colours to different pickups.
Fender Traditional 60s Jazzmaster Left Handed in Black key Features:
- Matching Black Headstock
- Alder Body
- Vintage Style Jazzmaster Pickups
- Maple "U" Shaped neck with 7.25" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
- 6-Saddle Vintage Style Bridge with Floating Trem
- Made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Left Handed
1960s Vibe, Japanese Construction
This Limited Edition left handed Jazzmaster features an alder body, producing a vintage-style tone and retro character. Fitted with a "U" shaped maple neck with a 7.25" radius rosewood 21 Vintage fret fingerboard gives the player a vintage feel when fretting the instrument, adding to the overall retro experience of the guitar when performing.
This Japanese built instrument has a 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece for that traditional '60s Jazzmaster experience for the guitarist and their performance. A matching black headstock finishes the vintage look on this guitar, making it a historic-style piece for your collection.
Jazzmaster Single-Coils and Controls
Fender designed the Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups to be full of warm character, producing a highly dynamic articulate vintage sound. The plethora of controls that this guitar comes with gives the player a huge range of sonic capabilities.
Fender MIJ Limited Edition Traditional '60s Jazzmaster Left Hand Specs:
- Model Name: Fender Made In Japan Traditional '60s Jazzmaster, Left-Hand
- Model #: 5250020306
- Series: Made in Japan Traditional
- Colour: Black with Matching Black Headstock
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: White
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Dimensions: 4.4" x 17.6" x 43" (111.76mm x 447.04mm x 1092.2mm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kgs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||9.000000|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||left handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.