Fender FSR Player Precision Bass MN, British Racing Green
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With the Fender FSR Player Precision Bass, seen here with a gorgeous British Racing Green finish, you get a superb bass guitar with genuine Fender Style, combined with the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations.
Featuring a smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this excellent bass is geared for both studio and stage use, and is perfect for aspiring professional players looking to invest in their future playing career.
Fender FSR Player Precision Bass MN, British Racing Green Key Features
- Comfortably Playable - Featuring a comfortable Alder body, smooth "C"-shaped maple neck with maple fingerboard, a Tidepool finish over the body, and an all-new Player Series Split Coil P-Bass pickup, this Fender Player Series Precision Bass is a stunning homage to one of the most iconic electric instruments ever made.
- Rock Solid Construction - One of the stand-out qualities of the P-Bass over the years has been the rock-solid construction: picking one up and playing it makes you feel like you're playing an instrument that was built to rock. This tradition is continued with the Player Series Precision Bass, thanks to the comfortable "C" Shaped neck profile and curvy Alder body - there's just something about it that makes you want to play loud and proud!
- Seymour Duncan "Quarter-Pound" Split Coil Pickup - Originally designed to offer the clear high-end of a single coil pickup, but without any of the associated 60 cycle hum, the P-Bass Split Coil pickup is a feat of audio engineering that's second to none. With its tonally rich and thunderous low-end accompanying those articulate highs, it's clear to see and hear just why the P-Bass has been the instrument of choice for the likes of James Jamerson, John Paul Jones, Pino Paladino, and even Geezer Butler over the past six decades.
- Limited Availability - As mentioned above, this awesome bass is part of a Fender Special Run, meaning it won't be around forever so you may want to place your order sooner rather than later, to avoid missing out. Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this bass further.
Fender FSR Player Precision Bass MN, British Racing Green Specs
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Precision Bass Split-Coil
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Recommended Case: Classic Series Precision/Jazz Bass Wood Hardshell Case, P/N 0996166306 (Not Included)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x split coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.