Fender Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass RW Black
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Take me down to the Paradise City, it's the Fender Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass RW Black! This fantastic signature series P-Bass from Fender is packed full of premium-grade goodies, and would make a great addition to any bassplayer's collection.
Versatile Tones, Modern Playability
Inspired by the P-Bass that Duff used during the recording of the awesome Appetite for Destruction, this modern reimagining is full of player-friendly features and stylistic touches.
Featuring a black-painted "Modern C"-shaped quartersawn maple neck, with a "Deluxe Jazz Bass Special" headstock logo, topped by a Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid block inlays (the 12th fret of which sports the number "12" in black), this fantastic bass is perfect for the no-nonsense players out there.
Fender Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass RW Black Highlights
- Signature Series P-style electric bass with a black finish
- "Modern C"-shaped maple neck with "Deluxe Jazz Bass Special" headstock logo
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid block inlays
- Number "12" displayed on fret inlay at 12th fret
- Hipshot Bass Xtender allows instant drop-tuning of Bottom E string
- PJ pickup configuration
- Fender TBX tone circuit
- Duff "Skull n' Bones" engraved neck plate
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Thunderous Bass Tones
With it's PJ-style pickup configuration, the Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision bass is capable of an incredible array of rocking bass tones.
The Fender vintage-style Precision Bass split coil produces that instantly recognisable P-Bass voice, with its thunderous low end, punchy mids, and articulate highs.
Sitting in the bridge position you'll find a Seymour Duncan STKJ2B single coil J-Bass pickup, adding a smooth and tight sound, with a bright tone and that characteristically warm "honk".
You can use each pickup independently, or a mixture of both together, thanks to the 3-way toggle switch.
In addition to this, thanks to the amazing Fender TBX (Treble Bass Cut) Tone control, giving you independent control over both the Treble and Bass frequencies, meaning you have plenty of control over the bass's overall voice.
Hipshot Bass Xtender
In addition to the typically high-quality Fender tuning machines, the low E string has a Hipshot Bass Xtender. This wonderful little device allows you to instantly drop-tune your E to a D and back again on the fly.
Available to Order Now
This fantastic signature series Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass is available to order now, so keep your eyes peeled for it landing at your local Professional Music Technology store soon.
Fender Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass RW Black Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan STKJ2B Jazz Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Pure Vintage '70s with Single Groove Saddles
- Case/Gig Bag: Gig Bag
- Color: Black
- Configuration: PJ
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top Black
- Controls: Master Volume, Master TBX Tone Control
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Neck Finish: Black Painted Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Engraved
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear with Hipshot Bass Xtender "Drop D" on the E String
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|1 x split coil 1 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.