Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Combo Guitar Amp
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
The Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 Comb Guitar Amp offers two tried and tested classic amp circuits in one amplifier. Channel one offers clean bell like tones and warm crunch when pushed into overdrive thanks to its Blackface Deluxe circuitry with extra headroom and 30W output. Channel two is based on an 18W 1961 brown Deluxe. Plenty of power amp overdrive with easily controlled dynamics at the desired volume levels. The included footswitch means you can switch between the two.
- Channel one is a 30-watt version of the blackface Fender Deluxe™ amp, delivering bell-like clean tones that gradually warm up with a twist of the volume control
- Channel two is an 18-watt version of the brown 1961 Deluxe amp, for lower-headroom tube tone and warm, compressed overdrive
- Channel-selection footswitch included
- Four EL84 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Simple signal path for pedal-friendly operation
- Two 12” Celestion® V-Type speakers for tight response and “vocal” tone character
- Cabinet has Birch ply construction and semiclosed back for full, resonant response and low end “thump”
- Matches perfectly with optional BB-212 extension cabinet
|Shipping Weight (kg)||22.680000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.