Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe RW, 3-Color Sunburst
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Are you a professional guitar player, seeking a powerful new centrepiece to your collection? Then this Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe with its 3-Colour Sunburst Finish could well be for you!
Hard-Rocking, Modern-Day, '70s Throwback
This Telecaster Deluxe, seen here with a 3-Colour Sunburst finish, is a guitar that's professional by name, and by nature.
Packed full of high-end appointments, rock solid hardware, and versatile electronics, this guitar is sure to help you stand out from the crowd.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, RW, 3-Colour Sunburst Highlights
- Premium-grade Telecaster Deluxe electric guitar
- Sleek neck, with rolled fretboard edges, and a newly sculpted neck heel
- Single cutaway body design, carved from select Alder
- Two V-Mod II DoubleTap humbucker pickups with independent volume and tone controls
- Vintage-style, 3-saddle Custom Tele bridge
- Includes molded hardshell case
American Professional II Lineup
Following on from their hugely popular forebears, the American Professional II lineup draws upon more than six decades of innovation, inspiration, and evolution to meet the needs of the modern player.
Featuring the popular Deep "C neck profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a new "Super-Natural" satin finish, and newly-sculpted neck heel, this is arguably the most comfortable Stratocaster to play yet.
In true Tele Deluxe style, this American Professional II offering is fitted with a pair of Humbucker pickups - in fact, they're a pair of newly-designed V-Mod II DoubleTap 'buckers!
These pickups offer a full, punchy humbucker tone, but have been specially designed to deliver more articulation than ever - not to mention those robust single coil sounds granted when you use their Coil Tap mode.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, RW, 3-Colour Sunburst Specs
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster Deluxe, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0113960700
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Double Tap Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele Bridge with Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 6.00" x 18.70" x 44.40"
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.