Fender American Professional II Telecaster Dark Night
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, seen here in the absolutely gorgeous new Dark Night finish, features innovative new pickups and fantastic improvements to playability to give you the best version yet of the legendary workhorse electric guitar - the Fender Telecaster.
American Professional II Tele
It's the return of the world's most trusted family of instruments; the Fender American Professional II series boasts even more improvements.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Dark Night Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated "Bullet" Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Fast and Comfortable Neck
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster's neck is home to some great new comfort- and play-enhancing features.
It brings back the popular Deep "C" profile but the Rosewood fretboard now features smooth, rolled fingerboard edges. Along with its "Super-Natural" finish, this features makes the neck incredibly comfortable to play.
A newly sculpted neck heel is also present, allowing for even better access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Pickups
With new V-Mod II Telecaster pickups, the Fender American Professional II Telecaster boasts even more articulate tone than before.
Get all that famous Telecaster twang along with the usual sound shaping options in the form of a three-position blade for pickup switching and Master Volume and Tone knobs.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a new top-load, string-through bridge which is equipped with compensated "bullet" saddles.
This is the most comfortable and flexible Telecaster bridge Fender have ever produced and it gives you that classic brass-saddle tone along with incredibly precise intonation and flexible setup options so you can tailor the tension and tone on each string.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in Dark Night from PMT Online now and get a fantastic hybrid of tradition and modern innovation in an incredible take on the legendary Fender Telecaster.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Dark Night Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Dark Night
- Model #: 0113940761
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Dark Night
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.15 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.