Fender American Professional II Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, available here in a delectable Butterscotch Blonde, comes equipped with new pickups and several play enhancing features to give you an incredible take on the iconic Fender Telecaster.
American Professional II Tele
Improved tone, comfort and playability fuse with timeless style and legendary versatility in the Fender American Professional II Telecaster.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde Key Features:
- Roasted Pine Body
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Maple Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated "Bullet" Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
New Take, Classic Style
This Fender American Professional II Telecaster features a roasted pine body which shows up beautifully through the sumptuous Butterscotch Blonde finish.
The maple neck has the highly popular Deep "C" profile which is made even more comfortable and playable thanks to the "Super-Natural" satin finish.
Atop the maple neck is a matching maple fretboard which features rolled edges for further increased comfort.
A newly sculpted neck heel has been crafted to give you even better access to the upper frets of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster.
The main factor behind the Fender American Professional 2 Telecaster's tone is a set of two new V-Mod II pickups.
Designed for increased articulation, these single-coil Tele pickups produce fantastic tone with all the twang and snap you could want from a Fender Telecaster.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a newly designed top-load bridge which makes re-stringing easy.
The string-through nature of the bridge increases sustain while its overall design provides a high level of playing comfort.
Compensated "Bullet" saddles are also installed to give you classic brass-saddle tone. You can also adjust the saddles for perfect intonation and tension on each string.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in a gorgeous Butterscotch Blonde from PMT Online now and get a USA made Fender Telecaster designed for high-performance and professional use.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0113942750
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.45 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||pine body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!