Fender American Professional II Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, available here in a delectable Butterscotch Blonde, comes equipped with new pickups and several play enhancing features to give you an incredible take on the iconic Fender Telecaster.
American Professional II Tele
Improved tone, comfort and playability fuse with timeless style and legendary versatility in the Fender American Professional II Telecaster.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde Key Features:
- Roasted Pine Body
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Maple Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated Bullet Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
New Take, Classic Style
This Fender American Professional II Telecaster features a roasted pine body which shows up beautifully through the sumptuous Butterscotch Blonde finish.
The maple neck has the highly popular Deep "C" profile which is made even more comfortable and playable thanks to the "Super-Natural" satin finish.
Atop the maple neck is a matching maple fretboard which features rolled edges for further increased comfort.
A newly sculpted neck heel has been crafted to give you even better access to the upper frets of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster.
The main factor behind the Fender American Professional 2 Telecaster's tone is a set of two new V-Mod II pickups.
Designed for increased articulation, these single-coil Tele pickups produce fantastic tone with all the twang and snap you could want from a Fender Telecaster.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a newly designed top-load bridge which makes re-stringing easy.
The string-through nature of the bridge increases sustain while its overall design provides a high level of playing comfort.
Compensated "Bullet" saddles are also installed to give you classic brass-saddle tone. You can also adjust the saddles for perfect intonation and tension on each string.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in a gorgeous Butterscotch Blonde from PMT Online now and get a USA made Fender Telecaster designed for high-performance and professional use.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Butterscotch Blonde Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0113942750
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.45 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.