Fender American Professional II Telecaster Black
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, seen here in a stylish and sleek Black finish, features great sounding new pickups and awesome improvements to both comfort and playability for a fantastic new take on the legendary Fender Telecaster.
American Professional II Tele
Bringing with it a host of new improvements, the Fender American Professional II series makes the best even better giving professional guitarists the features they demand.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Black Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Maple Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated "Bullet" Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Fast and Comfortable Neck
The neck on the Fender American Professional II Telecaster has the popular Deep "C" profile and holds a maple fretboard with rolled fingerboard edges.
The neck also features a Super-Natural Satin finish so it's incredibly comfortable and easy to play.
Furthermore, a newly sculpted neck heel is present, granting unprecedented access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Pickups
Fender have equipped the new American Professional 2 Telecaster with new V-Mod II pickups.
These single-coil Tele pickups have even more articulate tone while giving you the iconic Telecaster twang and snap you know and love.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a new top-load, string-through bridge which is equipped with compensated "bullet" saddles.
This is the most comfortable and flexible Telecaster bridge Fender have ever produced and it gives you that classic brass-saddle tone along with incredibly precise intonation and flexible setup options so you can tailor the tension and tone on each string.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in Black from PMT Online now and get timeless style with new and improved tone and playability in an incredible take on the legendary Fender Telecaster.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Black Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 0113942706
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.65 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.