Fender American Professional II Telecaster Black
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, seen here in a stylish and sleek Black finish, features great sounding new pickups and awesome improvements to both comfort and playability for a fantastic new take on the legendary Fender Telecaster.
American Professional II Tele
Bringing with it a host of new improvements, the Fender American Professional II series makes the best even better giving professional guitarists the features they demand.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Black Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Maple Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated "Bullet" Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Fast and Comfortable Neck
The neck on the Fender American Professional II Telecaster has the popular Deep "C" profile and holds a maple fretboard with rolled fingerboard edges.
The neck also features a Super-Natural Satin finish so it's incredibly comfortable and easy to play.
Furthermore, a newly sculpted neck heel is present, granting unprecedented access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Pickups
Fender have equipped the new American Professional 2 Telecaster with new V-Mod II pickups.
These single-coil Tele pickups have even more articulate tone while giving you the iconic Telecaster twang and snap you know and love.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a new top-load, string-through bridge which is equipped with compensated "bullet" saddles.
This is the most comfortable and flexible Telecaster bridge Fender have ever produced and it gives you that classic brass-saddle tone along with incredibly precise intonation and flexible setup options so you can tailor the tension and tone on each string.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in Black from PMT Online now and get timeless style with new and improved tone and playability in an incredible take on the legendary Fender Telecaster.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Black Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model #: 0113942706
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Black
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.65 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|American Professional II
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.