Fender American Professional II Telecaster 3-Colour Sunburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, available here in a timeless 3-Colour Sunburst, brings together 70 years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to give the modern guitarist the workhorse electric guitar they're looking for.
American Professional II Tele
Fender have brought back their acclaimed American Professional series with the new American Professional II range which expands on an already amazing set of instruments with great new features.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster 3-Colour Sunburst Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated "Bullet" Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Fast and Comfortable Neck
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster features the popular Deep "C" neck but with wonderfully smooth, rolled fingerboard edges.
Furthermore, with its "Super-Natural" satin finish and newly sculpted neck heel, this maple neck provides the ultimate in playing comfort and easy access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Pickups
Equipped with new V-Mod II Telecaster pickups, the Fender American Professional II Telecaster boasts incredibly articulate tone with signature Telecaster twang.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a new top-load, string-through bridge which is equipped with compensated "bullet" saddles.
This is the most comfortable and flexible Telecaster bridge Fender have ever produced and it gives you that classic brass-saddle tone along with incredibly precise intonation and flexible setup options so you can tailor the tension and tone on each string.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in 3-Colour Sunburst from PMT Online now and get timeless style and signature Tele tone but with a fantastic new level of versatility.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster 3-Colour Sunburst Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0113940700
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.20 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||American Professional II|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.